“My stay at Palm Coast Garden Hill”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was a personal trip for my wife and I. This was our first time at a Garden Inn. This hotel is extremely clean and staff is very attentive. The mattress was too hard and pillows too soft (even though we asked for extra pillows. We were not able to sleep well for the three nights. For the money we paid I think the price per night should be lower.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 27, 2013

A welcoming atmosphere and lovely hotel. Spending time with family from overseas. We had the best time and appreciate the attentiveness of staff and help finding great local restaurants. Service in restaurant and food were excellent at dinner and breakfast. Staff very accommodating. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carroll_Hamann
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I've had a bad experience in the past with this brand of hotel in Tallahassee. BUT, this hotel has gained back my trust and I will definitely stay at this brand again. Great bar and restaurant staff, very friendly. Adjustable firmness on mattress - both sides - awesome. Plenty of decaf and condiments like I requested, including a frig for my meds. GREAT STAY - thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ACS33607
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We needed somewhere to spend the night on the way down to Miami. This looked the part on Tripadviser and so it proved. We checked in and then drove down to beautiful Hammock Beach. We are from Oz so are not used to such difficult beach access. All beaches Downunder are easily accessible for everyone. This one required a toll payment to go over a bridge. We were wondering if we should have bothered but when we arrived it was well worth the effort. Back to the hotel. Well appointed. Friendly bar staff but a very formal check in gentleman.

Nicely appointed rooms with a good view. Good decor and all you will need.

Great area for a walk and handy to supermarket if you need to get some things.

Would stay again and confirmed to me that HGI are a good option.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel is amazing. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone stay here if they are in the palm coast area. The bartender is amazing and the hotel is clean and comfortable. I slept really well and didnt want to leave.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed here for three nights after a convention in Orlando and it was a fantastic little hotel to stay at allowing us to visit Flagler beach every day but without the extra expense of staying there.

This room was a reasonable size - we had a junior suite - which was well priced and gave us space to relax when we got back from the beach to watch TV and chill with a drink. It was easy to find from Highway 95 and although close to the road was very quiet. Breakfast had a good choice and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend to anyone either on holiday or on business.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had a very good experience staying at the hotel. It was very clean, the room was clean as well and well equipped and the staff was very professional. The parking was adequate as well. I will definitely book this location again for my next business trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business