I have typically stayed at the Marriott Fairfield Inn in Palm Coast, however Hilton recently dropped prices on the HGI so I decided to try out the Hilton brand. I have stayed for 5 mights in April, and 2 nights in May.
The hotel is quite new and in great condition. Nice rooms, decent location.
1. Nicely appointed rooms.
2. Comfy beds
3. Nice Gym and pool area.
4. Nice Business Center
5. Friendly for the most part staff.
1. If you have tmobile, poor cell phone reception, although the wifi helps @ the hotel.
2. There is typically one person at the front desk, so if you have a quick question, and someone in front of you, you may have to wait quite a bit.
3. Even though most of the staff, housekeeping and people cleaning the lobby were very friendly.... 2 out of the 3 staff at the front desk.... I felt like I was someone bothering them from doing something else.
Lastly... Bill issues.
I had reserved online through Hilton, for a AAA rate. On my checkout bill, I was charged the first night at the AAA rate, and the following nights were at the higher rate. The person at the counter initially argued that they must be right, and then I had to show him my emailed reservation receipt. At this point he made a note of it and had to pass it to the manager to get corrected.
It should not of been an issue in the first place.
Parking was good. Nice lobby area.
Is it the nicest big brand hotel in Palm Coast? Yes.
Would I stay here again? As long as the rate is comparable to the Fairfield Inn, and there are no Courtyards in the area.... yes.
Do I wish there was more consistent customer service? Absolutely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast