“Very clean and great staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is the second time my family has stayed at this hotel. We love it. Very clean and great staff! The service we received during our first stay about a year and a half ago is the same service and stay we received this time. The hotel is centrally located to the highway, beach, shopping and restaurants. We will be back

Room Tip: The first time we stayed here we had a higher level floor and we reserved the king suite with four a...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are clean with nice decor. We have stayed here at least 4-5 times in the last 2 years while visiting our daughter, and will continue to do so. Good location, convenient to the beach and many good local restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel is located in a great location, just off of I-95. Just down the road from beautiful Flagler Beach. The lobby is beautiful with a nice big fish tank and TV. The room was very clean, with refrigerator and microwave. The TV had all the channels you could want. Everyone I dealt with at reception was pleasant. And a woman named Pam who worked at the restaurant there was very nice and friendly. I like the area, as it is not as busy as the Daytona area. I only had breakfast at the restaurant, but it was a very good omelet, and the fruit was fresh. I would stay there again if I am in the area. No complaints whatsoever.

Room Tip: The hotel is not on a busy road, so my guess is they are all pretty quiet. It is set back a ways fro...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love this hotel..it's clean, comfortable, not very busy, good location and the beautiful salt water pool is the best EVER! A lot of the times you get it all to yourself. I always stay here no matter which beach I plan on visiting. Do yourself a favor and get a slice from Mezzaluna while you're in the area. There's a new theatre and a beautiful Publix grocery store minutes from this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed at the HGI Palm Coast for two nights over MLK weekend. It was a very nice hotel. We got a great rate, that included breakfast for our two adults and child. The hotel was clean and very, very quiet. Everyone we met working at HGI was friendly, especially the lady working the breakfast area. Breakfast was quite good and had huge portions. It's not indicated very well on their website, but if you pay separately for breakfast (not part of your room rate) you can choose the continental portion which was around $6 (fruit, coffee, juice, yogurt, cereal, pastries, etc.) or you can choose the hot portion in addition to the continental, for around $10. It's all you can eat and was very good, considering it was part of our room rate. There's also a Panera across the parking lot that you could easily eat breakfast at instead. Flagler Beach is about 3 miles away. We stayed here after a day in St. Augustine and then headed on to a day at Kennedy. Staying in Palm Coast spaced out the driving and was also considerably less expensive than St. A.

Room Tip: Get a room with the breakfast rate if you have multiple people staying in one room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed here overnight on the way down to Miami for a cruise. We had a room on the sixth floor(623) at the back overlooking the pool area. Everyone was very courteous and the room was spotless and very quiet. Both sides of the bed can be adjusted for firmness by turning the dial under the bottom sheet at the head of the bed. Did not eat in the dining room. There is a Panera Bread right in front of the hotel, almost in the parking lot ,so it is an easy walk. Also, there is a shopping area just down the road that has a super Target , Homegoods, CVS, McDonalds, and a few other nice stores. I would highly recommend this hotel as it is convenient to I-95 and in a very nice and quiet area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I'm a frequent traveler & often stay at HGI's, Hilton's version of an 'express hotel'. I was told this is the #1 rated Garden Inn & frankly I don't know why. That is not to put this hotel down, rather to put the other HGI's up. I found it but typical, but typical of the HGI 'premium express hotel' experience, which is about as 1st class as you can get in places such as along interstates. Rooms are well appointed in the style of HGI's - an easy chair w/ ottoman, desk with ergo chair, cherry furniture, nice TV, and micro/fridge in a cherry unit with coffee maker. Baths are always nice at HGI's, but this one had water pressure that was too low for a good shower, which is one of the few faults I found - except the beds. I like HGI's but don't like the pseudo-sleep number beds that many have, including this hotel. They use an air baffel but w/o the compressor, so your body weight along with a soft-hard dial controls the firmness ...rather poorly. Some I've talked to like them, one described them as like sleeping on wet sand. In some HGI's you can find regular innerspring mattresses in at least some rooms. I think Hilton will eventually get off the boat on these & believe they were a mistake - an expensive mistake since they apparently aren't cheap. The pool/hot tub is small & outside, unlike many with indoor heated pools (another reason why their 'best' rating is a bit surprising). Breakfast at HGI's is always good and this is no exception - full & cooked to order. Breakfast is $10 a person, but you can save big booking at the B&B rate - breakfast for up to 4 for roughly $10-15 more when booking. The big plus of this property is it's value. I paid $87 WITH breakfast - an excellent value. Area appears safe & is convenient to I-95. Staff was good. Computer ctr. needs update - old, slow, Windows XP computers. Room heat/ac thermostat controlled & relatively quiet. Very clean & comfortable rooms (except beds, as noted). Hope this helps you know what to expect. I travel this route a lot & the only thing roughly equal in quality is the Courtyard in St. Augustine, unless you stay in Daytona.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family