Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast
EconoLodge(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$56
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$111
$83
$62
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$74
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$107
$99
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$146
$143
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
Fairfield Inn
Hammock Beach Resort(Palm Coast)
$349
$309
Preferred Hotels
Beachers Lodge(St. Augustine)
$185
TripAdvisor
All reviewspanera breadflagler beachgreat hotelbusiness centerstay there againwould highly recommend this hotelconvenient locationfront desk staffexcellent staypool and hot tubclean hotelup to datecoffee makercontinental breakfastbike weekfitness centerhgi
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was in the Palm Coast area on business and although I prefer to stay at a hotel on the beach when I'm in Florida, I knew I wasn't going to have much leisure time so I chose the HGI. It's got the perfect location, near the Town Center and not far from Flagler Beach. The rooms are clean and the staff is attentive and friendly. The pool area is a bit small as compared to other hotels with pools but always clean and well taken care of. They could use better pool towels. If you can, you're better off bringing your own. Don't expect a nice view from your window since the hotel sits near a large intersection.

When making my reservation I had the option to add breakfast to my daily room rate for an additional $5.00 p/p. It is a partial buffet and hot foods are brought out to you by the waitress from the kitchen. It is worth adding this to your stay especially if you like a big breakfast. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank notjustbows63
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We recently took a trip to the Flagler Beach/Palm Coast area. It was the week before Biketoberfest, needless to say rooms were hard to find and the rates were inflated for the event. After being turned away from a couple of hotels, we found the HGI. I inquired about rates and they did tell me that they were high due to the Bike event. I explained to the desk clerk that we weren't here for the event and that I was a Gov Employee. After some talking we realized that we had a few other organizations in common. We ended up getting a rate of $77 per night! The service was outstanding! I will be sure to stay here the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

The staff iis very friendly. The pool area is very nice. Everything is clean and nicely organized. They take the extramile to make you feel welcome. I would definitely stay there again. It is close to St Augustine and far from the traffic and noise.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 13, 2012

2 day stay for a sales seminar. Meeting rooms were perfect. Staff was extreamly attentive and friendly. Rooms and common areas were immaculate and very well appointed. Happy hour has live music at the bar.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Golfhunter
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love this location and have stayed multiple times. They are always friendly and easy to work with. The hotel is super clean, and the location is great! I always slip over to Flagler Beach for a walk. The area is safe and there are restaurants nearby with shopping for everything you need. It's one of my favorite HGI's.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business