“Very good, fresh sushi”

Kokoro Steaks Sushi & Martini Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palm Harbor PKWY
Description: At Kokoro Sushi, Steaks & Martini Bar we strive to provide our guest with the best food and service possible, by offering the best quality in all of our products, and drinks. Our fish is brought from Japan every day, our vegetables are bought locally from local suppliers. Our martini and cocktail list was created by our house mixologist, we only offer top shelf Wine and Spirits. We have permanently been the Number 1 sushi spot in Palm Coast, building a reputation that can not be surpassed. We promise to blow your mind with our service, food and drinks. The moment you step into Kokoro you will feel you are in an upscale restaurant in South Beach. We are locally owned and operated, we may have the corporate look, but we are not. Lee and Laura Barnes will greet you from the moment you come in and make sure you have the best experience.
Chandler, Arizona
“Very good, fresh sushi”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Always have great sushi at this restaurant and the service is top notch. Last time I was there I had the rainbow roll and I loved it! I love the outdoor seating so you can hear the live entertainment in the plaza. Good move, Lee and Laura!

“Sushi King....KoKo Rocks”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Shushi deconstructed!!!
Fabulous.
Great service.
Lee and Laura we want box seats.
Or stay with you and kids .
Your food is unbelievable.
Looking forward to new restaurant
Latino style.
Rochaaaacha. New York.

1 Thank Rocheste
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great sushi”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

If you're looking for great sushi look no further. Their wasabi roll is terrific. Price is very reasonable too.

2 Thank GMJAX
Palm Coast, Florida
“A must go if you like Japanese food with a twist”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went the other night and really enjoyed the food. Albeit the salad was a bit overdressed (ginger dressing) the greens were very fresh and clean. My wife had the filet lave rock entree and I had a sushi combination offering. My sushi was prepared well and the fish was very fresh and good. However, the cuts were a bit amature and did not seem like they were done to the standers of other Sushi places I have been to in other cities. Also, the rice, while tastey and prepared well was burried under the sushi, making it difficult to navigate. My wifes steak was good quality as was her soup. Overall the food is very good. Only negitive, was although our server was very pleasent, she needed more training on the menu. She could not prenounce the sushi dishes nor deacribe them very well. Dispite this, it is a place worth dining at again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank frank c
“The best sushi and great service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had a lovely time dinning. Thood was scrumptish and the atmosphere great and service attentive with our fabulous waitress Amanda.

• Visited August 2013