“IM IN LOVE WITH KOKORO AND IT'S SUSHI”

Kokoro Steaks Sushi & Martini Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palm Harbor PKWY
Description: At Kokoro Sushi, Steaks & Martini Bar we strive to provide our guest with the best food and service possible, by offering the best quality in all of our products, and drinks. Our fish is brought from Japan every day, our vegetables are bought locally from local suppliers. Our martini and cocktail list was created by our house mixologist, we only offer top shelf Wine and Spirits. We have permanently been the Number 1 sushi spot in Palm Coast, building a reputation that can not be surpassed. We promise to blow your mind with our service, food and drinks. The moment you step into Kokoro you will feel you are in an upscale restaurant in South Beach. We are locally owned and operated, we may have the corporate look, but we are not. Lee and Laura Barnes will greet you from the moment you come in and make sure you have the best experience.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“IM IN LOVE WITH KOKORO AND IT'S SUSHI”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I could honestly eat at Kokoro every day for the rest of my life. I can't forget about Kokoro as that was the first time I had eaten sushi. I thought I had always hated sushi and never liked it, just try the fire cracker and you might change your whole thought or liking of sushi. Trust me it's not just the sushi that is fulfilling, try everything on the menu. If you don't believe me pick a few things on the menu and it will be cooked and presented to ultimate perfection.

Try it out if your a resident or just visiting. I can assure you that you will want to go back for the addicting sushi and or the amazing entrees.

• Visited June 2013

“Great Food Great Service!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went to Kokoro with 6 adults and 2 children. Food was delicious and cooked perfectly! Children had yummy chicken fingers off the kids menu and we had sushi. Sushi was the best I have ever had! Firecracker roll and Crunchy Tuna was out of this world! The waiter ,Sean, was attentive and very sweet. The owners came and talked to us for a long time after our meal making sure it was to our satisfaction. Great place! Go now!

• Visited July 2013
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Not so good!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Terrible service, and the sushi is room temperature....yucky. It took us a good hour to get our food the first time we went....so we went again. Sat at the bar this time hoping it would be better...wrong! Sushi was equally mediocre the second time around as well.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jacquie C
Palm Coast, Florida
“Sushi is Addicting”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I took my children there late one evening for a bit of sushi and the sushi menu was so vast the owners recommended the Fire Cracker and I cant stop going back for more, be careful its addicting! The staff are very pleasant and polite! I would recommend anyone try it but with the caution "Its addicting"

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ajwilliams2024
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Every opportunity I have to take friends and family out to dinner, Kokoro is my #1 choice. With a wide variety of menu items there is a great meal for everyone - The food is excellent every time - I love having my dinner served on the Lava Rock! Inside the restuarant there are 3 distinct dining areas along with the sushi bar..In addition there is great outside/cafe seating that opens up the restuarant to the European Village so on concert nights you never have to miss the activity. The staff is attentive and I love when the owners visit the table to make sure you are having a great dining experience

• Visited June 2013