“Steady performance by Hampton, again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed June 28, 2010

Family of 5, mom, dad and 3 sons - 7, 9 12. Reserved an oversized studio suite. Everything was in order at check-in. Room was very clean. The layout of the room is a tad strange but this is only due to the largeness of the room. You can't really see the TV from both the couch area and the bed area at the same time. We have stayed in this type of room before and we rarely find this to be an issue. Our kids tend to just pile in the floor if they are watching TV. This type of room includes a separate large sink area where the fridge and microwave are located as you enter the room. This is very handy.

The bed was fairly comfortable. Good cooling system. Breakfast had all the usual suspects. They had sausage and fried eggs with cheese for their hot items. Also, included make your own waffles which are always tasty. Lady at the breakfast was nice. She gave the kids some mints which they thought was very cool. Our stay was on a Tuesday night as we headed to Disney and later Daytona Beach and the hotel was not extremely busy which makes for a pleasant breakfast experience.

This is a very nice Hampton. You should not be disappointed in your stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
bruce_sonnenberg, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2010

Thank you for the wonderful review you provided about our hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to accommodate your family on your vacation.

We are proud of our hotel and its staff and wish to offer the best service possible.

Once again, thank you for your patonage. We hope to provide you accommodations when you are in our area in the future.

Sincerely;

Bruce D. Sonnenberg

Reviewed May 9, 2010

Stayed at this hotel on April 22 2010 for 4 nights.

If you read some of my previous reviews, you will see that a lot of them are for Hampton Inns in Florida, as they are my preference; I have been very pleased with all Hamptons that I have stayed in.

The Hampton Inn Palm Coast carries on with this tradition; great rooms, facilities, and, of course, the beds!

Very easy to find; on arrival in Florida, I drove from Sanford Airport, and upon leaving the I-95 Northbound at Exit 284, as I was driving down the off-ramp, I glanced to the right and saw the hotel immediately parallel to the off-ramp.

It was just a case of turning right, then right again, and I was at the hotel!

The hot breakfasts up to usual high standard; plenty to choose from, and every morning this helped to make a great start to the day.

There was also coffee available all day in the breakfast room; much more preferable than using the small 1-cup coffee maker in the bedroom.

There is wi-fi available in the public rooms, but in the bedrooms it is not; you have to use the ethernet cable supplied.

There are plenty of places to eat nearby, all within easy walking distance; there is a Burger King immediately next door, and there is a Subway in the small shopping plaza that faces the front of the hotel. There are also a few restaurants in the plaza area, but I did not visit them.

This hotel is also handy for Flagler Beach; just drive out of the hotel, turn right on the parkway, and in 5 minutes or so you're at the beach.

Turn right at A1A, go down a few yards, and if you get there early enough, you can grab a free parking spot near the Flagler Beach Pier!

To sum up, a great hotel and at a great price; I would not hesitate in staying here again, and I recommend the Hampton Inn Palm Coast to you.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo

Thank you for the wonderful review you provided about our hotel. We are very proud of our hotel, its staff, and its convenient location by the Interstate. With the the highlights you provided, your comments are very thoughtful and insihgtful.

We hope to provide you accommodations on your next visit to our area.

Once again, thank you for your positive review.

Sincerely;

Bruce D. Sonnenberg

Reviewed April 9, 2010

we stayed here on the way home to maine, clean, friendly the usual hampton inn that's why I almost always stay with hilton properties. The breakfast was good and the rooms clean.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2009

The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and I felt very much at home each evening. The heat/ac unit worked great. The breakfast was ready at 5:45am, so we were able to eat before we hit the road at 6:00am. The desk and breakfast staff were friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoosterOhio
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We had about 10 rooms altogether. We had a lot of different needs. we had different family members from all over North America. The staff was professional, extremely polite and courteous and did everything we asked. They helped us with maps and directions and helped us with information. The breakfast was good and plentiful. Always fresh coffee available.
The rooms were extremely clean and well maintained, the hotels is over 1.5 years old but it looked like it was brand new. the location was perfect 3 miles from the beach and just of I-95. Planning a large party for my family could have been stressful. but Dave Fluer and his staff helping with our accomadations and very comfortable stay took some of the pressures away. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in that area and looking for a hotel.

I would like to thanks Dave Fluer for working with me on the arrangements for our 10 rooms and giving us a great price!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank tonyf1354
Reviewed July 21, 2009

I was in a pinch over the 4th of July weekend needing a place while on business. Got the Hampton for $89 night government rate on race weekend. This is close to Daytona and everything everywhere was three times their normal prices. This was a total steal, as everything was booked solid and much more expensive when you could find a room. As I stayed for 3 days, I kept hearing people come to the front desk with no reservations and the clerk would try to help them find a place. Front desk also offered to help me with luggage, but I was ok.

The room was large and well appointed. Nice desk, nice TV, super bed. I was disappointed that there was only a shower, no tub. Nice soft big towels. Easy chair to sit in. Also separate desk chair. Internet was excellent. So was the business center.

Staff was very attentive, called you by name at the front desk. Breakfast staff were awesome. Helped you carry plates, kept the food fresh & full. Remembered you the next day and asked if you would like coffee, juice, water, that kind of thing. It was very refreshing to be treated like this.

Great location. Lots of things near by. Groceries, take out, fast food, better dining, close to I-95. I would highly recommend this hotel. There is also a food pantry behind the front desk where you can get goodies 24 hours a day. You can use the microwave in the breakfast area if you want a frozen meal.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank TotalRoadWarrior
Reviewed July 10, 2009

This is a nice place to stay. The hotel is appealing and the staff is friendly and helpful. Be careful with their restaurant recommendations though. Family and I arrived around dinner time and were directed to a local, family owned italian restaurant around the corner. The owners were lovely people, but the food, not so much. For our taste at least.
The rooms are nice and clean and very comfortable. I really have no complaints, though if I am to be nitpicky, the hotel backs up to a highway, and the rate I paid may have been a bit high. Neither takes away from a very nice stay though.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family