“Getaway”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Saint Augustine, United States
“Getaway”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

When we want to getaway we always stay at this Hampton. The location is perfect and the staff are warm and friendly. I highly recommend staying here. You are close enough to the beach for convienence and right next to the Town Center for my wife's "shopping fix", and good places to eat for me.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
LONG ISLAND, NY
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I just found out about this hotel and was told by the very pleasant and helpful woman at the front desk, that it has been there for 6 years. Anyway, I already had a reservation at the Hampton Inn in St. Augustine and I asked her if she could cancel that reservation and I would stay at this hotel ( I had friends in the area I wanted to see ). She called the other hotel and cancelled for me and gave me a beautiful first floor suite.
This woman went out of her way and gave me an upgrade in my room.
She was very pleasant and the room was beautiful !! This is my new hotel in this part of Florida. I hope the manager reads this review as this employee is just fabulous.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was very quiet and convenient for everything we needed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed here because it was close to the meeting I had. It was nice and clean and typical of the newer Hampton Inns. Front desk was very nice and when I asked if they had wine glasses she brought 2 out from her personal stash. She said she has a couple that stays often and she had bought them special for them. The have bold coffee that is decent. I didn't eat breakfast but assume it is the typical one you'd expect.

Room Tip: It is near the freeway but set back from the street and is very quiet. I had a 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Conrad C
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stay in Hampton Inns frequently, and I appreciate the strict standards. Therefore, I was surprised that my bed was uncomfortable. Being in a double room (220), I was able to compare the two beds, and upon looking under the sheets, I discovered that my bed was not the standard bed but something much lower quality. This hotel is not very soundproof, In fact, you can hear every door close every time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank T739
Bremen, Germany
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I spent a night in this hotel on short notice. The young women at the reception was really nice and helpful. The room was clean. But the air-conditioning was quite loud, so I cooled down the room before I went to sleep and turned it off for the night time. The business center was great. A personal computer including a printer is available 24/7 for free.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Arnett, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great Hotel. Good Seafood close by! Super Convienent to I-95. Easy on. Easy off. Gold members are treated like Gold. I received an upgrade going down to Key West and on my way back! Location is great for the stop over when going to south Florida.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Scott Depot, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We almost always stay at a Hilton brand hotel this Hampton was very nice! I have been a Hilton Honors member for several years. We were very pleased with the clean lobby and room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Easy access and safe feeling of area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple