Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast
Budget Motel(Bunnell)
EconoLodge(Palm Coast)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskflagler beachburger kinggas stationoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablegreat rategreat place to stayking suitethe breakfast areawould stay here againfresh fruitclean roomsgrocery storeeasy accessvery nice hotel
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Double Check the address THERE IS NO HAMPTON IN PALM COAST, you will be staying off the Burnell exit NOT the Palm Coast exit. Great breakfast, we have stayed at many, many Hampton Inn's and this one had THE BEST breakfast offerings by far.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Johan B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear adamisinflorida,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Our official address is 150 Flagler Plaza Drive, Palm Coast, FL 32137, but it is definitely confusing. Go a couple miles east and you are in Flagler Beach and a couple miles west you are in Bunnell, north and south are still Palm Coast. Our exit number on I-95 is #284.

We appreciate your kind about our breakfast.

Thank you for staying with, we love having you here.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our stay was very pleasant. We could not think of any request or indulgence that was not accommodated. We're definitely coming back, and we highly recommend this place to prospective visitors. When they say they guarantee our satisfaction 100 percent, they really mean it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Excellent breakfast, great choices of food items and fresh fruit. Friendly staff, clean rooms and next to a shopping center. Access to restaurants and entertainment. We enjoyed the stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent staff,they went out of their way to help after knowing i just drove a long distance. Then we find that the desk clerk was from my home town. Hotel staff was very friendly and my room was top notch ! I even extended my stay without any problem. Loved it !!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Johan B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Philip M,

We love having you here. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments (I would love to visit your home town).

Please visit with us again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We always have a tough time when coming to Palm Coast to find a hotel. We usually come for lacrosse tournaments and hotels are booked up quickly. When initially booking this hotel I was a bit hesitant. We pulled up to an almost empty parking lot(that didn't last long). When I checked in at the desk all my worries went away. The front desk staff was very friendly and fast. We got into our rooms within 10 minutes. When I went into our room the a/c was going and room very clean. I was very happy with our stay at this hotel. I will stay there again without hesitation and will recommend to anyone that asks. The only suggestion I would make at least in the room we stayed in ....make sure you pull the door closed all the way so it locks.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Johan B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear TripAvisor Member,

We love our Lacrosse Tournaments. Thank you for being part of it and staying with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

We are looking forward to the next tournament and your next visit (the door has been fixed).