“one time dinning”

La Borgata Ristorante
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Palm City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine and Pizza. Where the food is authentic, the culinary specials creative and unique, the wine plentiful and where you are always family! At La Borgata cooking is our passion and serving you our greatest pleasure! Cin, cin e Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 28, 2018

this place is a hidden jewel. the food was so good. they were having trouble with the air conditioning but were trying hard to make us feel comfortable. the food made up for the lack of air.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Easy to get to and plenty of parking. This is a totally great Italian food restaurant. Great atmosphere and absolutely excellent food menu. Price are very comparable to other restaurants. Have music on most weekends. Can make reservation..in fact would recommend doing so.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

We miss the owner and his wonderful habit of wandering among his diners and visiting with us. Sweet man. The food is always the same and you can count on the sauce being good. I am Italian and fussy about restaurant Italian and I've never had a disappointing meal there. Also the wait staff are all lovely and very accommodating.

1  Thank Cathy T
Reviewed April 29, 2018

There are so many Italian restaurants to choose from in this area. We have had their pizza and I think it is one of the better ones that I've tried. I especially liked the crust. We have also gone there with friends. He had Veal Piccata and I had the beggars purse, one of my favorites. The wait staff was very attentive and the atmosphere was cozy and nice.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

The food is fantastic, especially at lunchtime. The marinara sauce is perfect. I love the Eggplant Rollatini, the Veal Piccata, and the Sausage with Peppers and Onions. At lunch, they have a sort of "select your own pasta" where you pick the pasta, the sauce and other toppings for $7.95 with soup or salad and garlic knots. My Sister has been gluten free for 25 years and says their GF pizza is the best she has ever had. I also love the Tomato Basil and the Mushroom soups. The value at lunch is excellent. Dinner prices are markedly higher.