“Solid Italian fare and more”

Manero's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Palm City
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For over 60 years in Florida and in the Northeast, serving the area's best prime rib, Angus steaks, over-poured dividend drinks and famous Gorgonzola salad. Open for lunch Monday through Friday and dinner every night. Early bird served most nights until 5:45 pm. Relax and enjoy in our convivial, casual bar or dining room. Private party room and catering available by special arrangement. Menu include salads, burgers, gourmet sandwiches, chops, fresh fish, steaks, prime rib, chops, kids meals and more. We hope to serve you soon!
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Usually not crowded. Family restaurant. Something for everyone. Usually no waiting. Several rooms. Good place to go with a group if you want to hang out. No rushing.

1  Thank jroihl
There are newer reviews for Manero's Restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I could do without gorgonzola on everything. The vegetables seem a bit overcooked for my taste. The portions are generous, however and the waitstaff friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Nita G
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant of all time! All of the food is Amazing, but the steak and onion soup are to die for!! The staff is so welcoming! I bring all of my friends and family who visit and they always rave about the food too! I highly recommend it!

3  Thank Lexi K
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had a great experience! The moment we walked in the staff made us feel very welcomed. The atmosphere was very warm and cozy. Our server was wonderful and our food was excellent! There were five of us and everyone loved their dinners. I especially loved the Asian salad, as I am a vegetarian. My friends loved their prime rib and steaks. We all had a great dinner and highly recommend Manero's Restaurant!

3  Thank Bree M
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We live in a golf community near by. Many people love Manero's and eat there at least once a week. My wife and I have tried to like it but every time we go its crowed, loud, poor service and average food. We finally gave up.

1  Thank Tamjr