“Fantastic Dining experience in Palm City”
Review of Palm City Grill

Palm City Grill
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Palm City
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since we opened in October 1994, every effort is made by our staff to make your dining experience as enjoyable as possible. We would appreciate any feed-back on your visit with us this evening, becauseour customer’s feelings are very important to us. If you have a special request or are planning any special occasions (i.e. Birthdays, Anniversaries, or large dinner parties) please feel free to talk to the manager.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I love their "Bam Bam" shrimp appetizer and 3 cheese French onion soup! They always have great specials and their food is always fresh and delightful. The service is great and we usually love hanging at the bar. We visit at least once a week...you will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Palm City Grill

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Over the past 20 years or so I have had the pleasure of dining here. Some nights it was drinks and appetizers with the girls after a meeting. Very consistent in service, food quality, etc. would highly recommend wether you want a full meal or soup & salad.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The ambiance is nice inside. Unlike many of the Palm City area restaurants, you don't feel weird about dressing up to go here. I typically have a problem with getting that dressed up to eat in a shopping center, but this is a nicer, more quiet shopping center, and they really did a nice job to make the inside feel 'high end.' I have brought several out-of-towners here for seafood and they always seem to enjoy it. I, however, not so much. I have never had bad food here, but I've never been blown away either. And, for $15-$30+ a plate, I want to be more impressed. Oh well. As I said, the ambiance is nice inside and others always seem to enjoy it. Maybe it's just me?

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Awesome steaks, and fantastic service! Small room is perfect for special occasions. They also have a great wine expert..

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Palm City Grill is our closest local restaurant. We've been there twice recently, both times with another couple. Fun atmosphere in the bar area. We always eat at the high tops beside the bar. We like the atmosphere here, but struggle a bit with menu choices. Food is good, not great. The soft shell crab was always my wife's favorite, but no longer on the menu and seldom offered as a special. Scallops good, but overpriced for the dish. Crunchy grouper usually a dependable option. However, we continue to go for the atmosphere, a locals bar where we always meet friends. Always enjoyable.

1  Thank Golferboy18
Steven B, General Manager at Palm City Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We do currently have softshells on our House Specials Menu. We should have them through the weekend. Thanks again. Have a good day.