Have just stayed at Ocean Pointe for 7 nights, after staying at various Marriott resort during our 5 week trip in Florida.
Good location, right on beach, Singer Island has many resort hotels/apartments, but little else.
The surrounding area, between Singer Island and West Palm, not the best.
We had a car, so were able to shop for provisions at local Publix.
Marketplace stocks basic provisions, although at considerably higher prices than supermarket.
Staff at reception, polite, friendly and informative.
We had top floor, one bed roomed apartment in Cobia, overlooking reception and pools. Little worried at first it would be noisy, but we did not experience and excessive noise.
Apartment with full kitchen, well stocked. In room laundry, welcome after traveling around. Clean and well maintained.
Only drawback, booked for a week, and no mid stay clean, change of linen, unless we paid a supplement.
3 large pools, with great aqua gym class, with different instructors every morning.
Gym also well equipped.
Numerous outdoor activities, ideal for families, all free of charge.
The beach, directly in front of property was lovely, sea a beautiful turquoise colour, and so clear!
Would definitely return for relaxing holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe