We have stayed at the property before, as this is our little getaway-go-to-place from Miami. We have recommended it to our friends and collegues, untill now.
previously we were checked into a dirty room, no problem, they apologized and ofcourse upgraded us to a suite. This time, we booked a guest room, as we were only staying for one night. after checking in, we were dissapointed in the room and called to see if there was not a different room, even in a different location. this was located by the parking area. after talking to the frontdesk agent, she transfered me to the mangager, not sure why, we just asked about the move. The manager, Kamal, was quick to tell me that he assignes the rooms and that there was nothing else, and this was what we had booked. I agree. But then he said, and this to me is the dealbreaker, "if you dont like the room, you are more than welcome to find a room at another hotel in the erea". Well, Im in the industry myself, and yes, that was the room we booked, and I believe there was another location. nontheless, that response is unacceptable. I tried to give my son a bath and the tub was leaking, the stopper barely closing, after calling guest services the girl thanked me for letting them know, ok, but im still trying to give my son a bath. Im not sure if we will go back, which is sad as we really loved going there. That is not customer service, everything else there is wonderful, just not their attitudes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe