This is a wonderful resort and the star is the grounds. They are immaculately maintained with 2 saltwater pools (one adults only) and plenty to do. They have a bochi ball court, shuffleboard, pool table, ping pong table, and a putt putt course. There are plenty of activities, the workout room is really large (the right size for this resort which is not normal), and the staff is very friendly. They have a tiki bar with a small restaurant facility and the food is pretty good with a decent selection and drink specials. The ocean and beach are beautiful and somewhat shielded by large bushes which serve as a barrier to block light which confuses the sea turtles.
The room itself was nice (a studio with a kitchenette and sleeper sofa). The bed was not particularly comfortable, and the towels not very plush, but not really a big deal. The room was recently refurbished and was in great shape and we had a great view from our lanai.
There were 2 restaurants within walking distance including SailFish marina which was pricey but good. Johnny Longboats was setup more like a bar but the food surprisingly decent.
We like to veg on vacations, so this place was perfect for us.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe