After a stressful week, spending 2 days at the this location was a breath of fresh air. I got an ocean view room on the 3rd floor which was spectacular. Of course the beds at Marriott are very comfortable so no complaint here. The room was very comfortable and cozy.
Even though I didn't participate in the activities they had something going on all the time.
If you have kids they have put put golf, small water park area.
My only complaint was the beach chair & umbrella rentals. It was not part of the hotel, and they were charging $30.00 for 2 with the umbrella for the day, but then if you only wanted it for a couple of hours they wanted $10 an hour. Made no sense.
If you are going with a family they have 1, 2 & 3 bedroom villas which is great.
In the afternoon they always had Happy Hour Specials at the Tiki Bar.
They also had a small market, Pizza Hut within the premises, and restaurants within walking distance
I am looking forward to returning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe