First, let me start out by saying that the other reviewers are not familiar with the area where this hotel is located. Let me explain in detail. This hotel is located on Singer Island--a barrier island north of Palm Beach (Island) and south of Jupiter Island. I lived there for over 20 years of my life and recently returned to visit family still in the area. This hotel is located in a sleepy little town called Palm Beach Shores on Singer Island. Yes, the mainland has it's problems, but the island and the waterfront is going through a major transformation. The older hotels are now in the process of being knocked down and ultra high-end condos are now being built. There is a lot of construction going on the waterfront. This however, was not a nuisance to the hotel, as it is not occuring on site. The public beach (which is rarely used by the locals) is just north adjacent to the hotel. The beach is one of the most beautiful along the S Fla coastline. Enjoy it while it lasts, people....the City of Riviera Beach is planning on taking away most of the public access to it. If you want shoppes, restaurants, etc. just travel north along A1A & you will arrive in Palm Beach Gardens/Juno Beach area. The Gardens Mall is a mere 5 minutes away with Saks, Bloomies, and soon Nordstroms. It is one of the nicest and upscale malls in South Florida. Oakbrook Square is also a nice outdoor shopping centre with several nice restaurants, and a very nice grocery store. You will not have a problem finding fine dining or a casual bite to eat if you wish. I would recommend this hotel to families, retirees, and people who wish to have comfortable, affordable accommodations. Yes, it is a timeshare resort, but I believe the rooms that the timeshare people are probably not as tidy or updated as the ones that are occupied by the regular vacationer. Enjoy the Florida warm Florida sun, relax, kick back and just think of all the people back home that wish they were there with you instead of working back north or shoveling snow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island, Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas