I was one of the family members that attended the Krista Beckwith/Jim Jeup wedding and stayed at the resort for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday). True, you have to go to the front desk to get your parking pass after you've checked in, which is totally stuid and also true, we had several calls to our room asking us if we wanted to participate in a tour of the property, which having 4 timeshares already, you know what that means. Nonetheless, we still had a couple of calls on day 2 of our stay. It was annoying to say the least. No means no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas