Yes, it is a little dated, and yes, the pool area is small compared to the mega resorts. But the suites had everything we needed and were nicely appointed, and the beach area was lovely. We did not have a very good view (south tower, 2nd floor, parking lot view) but we were outside all day every day. The staff was helpful and courteous, and even mailed some things we left back to us at home. We brought our own beach chairs and it was a little bit of a walk to put them "off property" but not a problem. I would recommend the resort for a nice week at the beach if you don't need all the big resort amenities. We found plenty of restaurants nearby for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas