Recently had the pleasure of staying at the palm shores resort and I have to say,I love this place, the room was very clean, the pool was gorgeous, I especially liked how the public cant bring their own chairs to the beach. It really made me feel like I was at a nice resort.. the beach staff was very nice and they even helped us set up our chairs. We'll deff be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas