2nd time returning....Rooms are fabulous...this time our room faced the street and I thought that I would be bummed out, but the room was so spacious that it didn't matter. This hotel is Time share, so be prepared for a VERY crowded pool. My 9 yr old son LOVES this place ....tons of kids activities, music at the pool....If you are looking for rest and relaxation, this may not be the spot for you. However, if the pool gives you a headache, you can escape to the beach. Beautiful beach here...they do offer beach service...BUT be prepared to pay $30/day for a beach chair. I found that absolutely ridiculous. Other hidden fees are $6/day for parking and you pay for a safe whether you use it or not. Overall, I think it's a great place for the value. HINT: search discounted sites for the best deal. Don't make reservation directly with hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas