This is my first trip to this Resort. The resort is extremly clean. The rooms were spacious. I liked that there were 2 showers in the bathroom and 2 sinks! The restaurant was nice. The food was amazing! The Tiki bar made tasty drinks and the staff were all extremly friendly and helpful during our stay. This was a girl trip for us.Total relaxation. A chance to get away from it all. The resort has a average size pool. I was hoping it would of been a bit larger being a swimmer.The hot tub was great. The resort was close to the beach, which was nice. The only thing that bothered me was the fact you had to pay to use the lounge chairs on the beach! I thought that was a bit much! You go to a nice resort, you would think the beach chairs would of been included! I have never been to a place that you had to pay to use a chair? Since we loved the beach we had no choice but to pay. Also, we had no idea about the "flag" warnings. We went swimming, not knowing there were sharks in the water! Another tourist told us the meaning of the flags and what the colors meant. I didnt realize It was up to myself to figure out the beach rules? It would of been nice for some heads up and info about renting the beach chairs pryer to going on the beach and some info on the flag colors. Maybe the resort could have a little insert placed in your welcoming package to tell us. Besides all of that, everything was really beautiful and it was nice that it was not the type of place that was loud and a big party zone. It was a great place to relax and enjoy the peace of being on vacation.The resort had many fun things planned for the guests. They cater to the seniors which is nice. If your looking for a nice relaxing place to vacation in Florida with out all the busy tourist attractions this is the place! They have a nice selection of stores and restaurants around the area within walking distance. The beach is great to go on a long walks and if your a shell collector you will find lots of interesting sea treasures! It was a really wonderful place, and worth staying! I look forward to returning some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island, Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas