This hotel is big on time shares. My sister-in-law has given my husband, myself and my daughter her time share for the past two years. We have gone both times in December. The property is a 6 story hotel at the tip of Singer Island. The rooms are all one bedroom suites with what I would consider full kitchens for a hotel (two burner electric stove, small dishwasher, microwave/convection oven and refrigerator), huge bathroom, bedroom and living room. The corner rooms have larger bedrooms but small decks. Most of the rooms have two sliders (one from bedroom & one from living room) onto the deck. The deck from the bedroom is very narrow and barely holds a chair and certainly not comfortable to sit. The wider part is in front of living room and is an average size balcony.
The bathroom is rather large and seems to be a bit of a waste of space; small stand up shower, separate bathtub, double sinks and a toilet but huge space in the middle. Could have been better configured in my opinion. Furnishing are on the older side and same with the appliances although there is granite countertops. They are doing well at trying to maintain this property. Both times we were there, some sort of minor maintenance was going on. This time they were painting parts of the outside of the building and yellow curbing in the parking lot.
Main pool is always warm but kiddie pool freezing, which is hard to believe considering its size. They have live music everyday which is certainly a highlight for me and I hope the do not get rid of this anytime soon. Five stars there! Great music!
Cleaning staff was very helpful, provided us with refreshed towels one day and cleaned the unit on Wed as what was told during check in. No complaints with the cleaning. Service around the pool was excellent when the energetic young girls are there. Very attentive and kept the drinks coming.
Alot of kids but as I have mentioned I have one myself so this is enjoyable for me. Nice that they all play together. They do well with daily activities such as trivia, coconut bowling, etc that adults as well as kids like. Theres a kids club but geared for 5 and older.
I must advise that the property wastes a ton of paper because daily we would receive nightly dinner specials at the restaurant and another flyer trying to get us to come down and "claim a $500.00 prize". Having traveled alot I knew this was a ploy to get you to come take the timeshare tour which I just ignored. They also give out trivia papers, word searches and daily activity sheets around the pool every day. Seems to be somewhat of a waste but that just my opinion.
Overall this property is in a good location....(Sailfish maria is a must and walkable) safe neighborhood and maintained well. It was previously an Embassy Suites and the new owners seem to be trying to maintaining property. It could use some better update furnishing and appliances but all were comfortable just showing their age and use. I have read a lot of reviews about the rooms overlooking the parking lot and I cant say I have been in one of them but that would certainly be a crappy view. (Im not sure if they guarentee timeshare owners get ocean/pool facing view)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island, Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas