“Thursday night outdoor market place!”

Sailfish Marina & Resort
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Indulge in waterfront dining at its finest with daily features from our Chef. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Sailfish Marina Restaurant, where fresh local seafood is the true star of the menu. Your choices range from Abaco grouper and dolphin to Florida spiny lobster and stone crabs. We buy right off our fishing boats when available. Here are a few of the many services we offer...Restaurant, ship store, water taxi, fishing charters, transient slips, long term slips, hotels, weddings, receptions, in a great location with the greatest employees you'll ever meet!
Sunny Florida
“Thursday night outdoor market place!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Sailfish is always a great location, but on Thursdays there is music and an open air market place to add to the magical summer evenings!

Visited June 2014

“Sailfish marina”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Ate breakfast. Coffee and food where excellent. Atmosphere fab. Sat outside under big umbrellas and watch the boats and the pelicans in the Mari a. Great gift shop. Nice place to eat

• Visited April 2014
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service and view!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The food here is good. It's nothing out of the ordinary, but the fish couldn't be more fresh. We ate outside and had a great view of the boats and the sunset. Our server Aneta was fantastic. We couldn't have been treated any better. She is definitely an asset to this restaurant. We would definitely return and request her!

• Visited June 2014
Edgewater MD, United States
“Nice tourist place”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was not great but acceptable. We were told that they had no Grouper since they were scarce but we did get excellent Grouper at Casablance so I cannot understand their comment.

Visited June 2014
Lake Lure, North Carolina
“So Disappointed by the Service”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been going to Sailfish Marina for nearly 30 years. I remember when it was a tiny little place before they did the expansion. The servers were wonderful as was the food and the location. I no longer live in Palm Beach County, but travel back from time to time. Each time, I've tried to go back to a spot where I used to date my wife and I now take my adult children. As soon as we hopped off the plane, we rented a car and headed to SM for a late lunch before we checked into our hotel. Interestingly, we saw a person who had done the exact same thing that we had met on the shuttle bus to Budget Rental Car.

We walked up to the female host who acted like we were bothering her. As we headed to the tables (it was well past lunch rush) we noticed a table sitting next to the openings so we could be inside but enjoy the view. It had a kid's cup on it. I asked if it was possible for us to sit there. She said, "No, it's dirty" and took us to a table with no view and far from an opening onto the deck. My wife, (who hadn't heard me ask for the other table) asked if we could sit at the table near the water. She again replied, "No, it's dirty". Still one cup on it. She said, "Then have someone clean it -- it's only a cup." The host could NOT have been more put out. She grabs a wet rag from the bar and rudely barged around us, picked up the cup and swiped the table with this sodden rag that literally left pools of water all over the table. It was disgusting.

We ordered our favorite -- the mahi-mahi sandwich from our waiter -- different guy. He acted rushed and disconnected. No recommendations. No small talk. No concern. We had to wait forever for refills on our soft drinks and each time, he would pour from the side of the pitcher so that our glasses were to the rims with ice. I eventually started scooping it onto a plate so I could actually have something to drink.

Then there were the pigeons. Probably a half dozen walking about the floor and flying around. One came so close to our heads, my wife and I both had to dodge it. I can understand the occasional sparrow or bird -- it's got big openings to the patio. But people next to us were feeding them bread for their plates attracting more. I saw the waitress come over and was sure that she was going to ask them not to feed the birds. Instead, she said nothing so the invasion continued.

The food was fine. A bit pricey compared to what we used to enjoy, but inflation and view and so on. No biggie. But the service was just awful. Slow, unfriendly, sloppy, terse and miserable. They succeeding in making us miserable. It just wasn't the same.

Even the valet was so busy chatting with someone at the boating kiosk, I finally had to walk over, interrupt him and ask him to go get my car for me. (Valet parking is required.)

We usually hit the place twice when we were in town -- not this time. I had brought my son-in-law for his first visit there the month before and the service was equally poor. I had hoped it was an anomaly. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

I sure hope management realizes soon that they have a problem and corrects it. This was a Palm Beach County landmark. We're not casual patrons. We've had better there and I know they can turn it around. Please.

• Visited June 2014