“Never disappointed”
Review of III Forks

III Forks
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Military Trail
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have never been dasappointed...Basic ceasar sald, but the rib eye steak is second to none. A little creamed spinach on the side.

1  Thank 720garys

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My first impression was that this looked like a good knock-off of The Capital Grill. While it looked the same it doesn't come close to the food or service. Our friendly waitress greeted us and told us she and her team member would be taking care of us. After she went through the water routine, she disappeared for 10 minutes before taking a drink order. (do they really need to spend so much time asking about what water you want) It was another 10 minutes before she came back with the drinks and asked if her team member took our food order. We never did see the other team member and the place was more than half empty so I'm not sure why the service was so slow. I ordered the chicken only to be told they were out of chicken. So i got the burger which was pretty good. My husband had the salmon which was also good. We both had the wedge salad which was not very good. After our main course arrived a man came over who introduced himself as one of the managers and offered us sliced tomatoes from a tray- very strange. If the manager had been managing the staff instead of serving tomatoes the experience may have been better.The homemade bread was really good and we ate the entire loaf while waiting so long for our drinks. They had a surf and turf special for $69.95! We did not order that. And don't think we will be going back.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was nice for couples, won't recommend taking the family it was a little over-priced for the so so tasting food.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The food is remarkable. Especially the steak. I'm not really a steak eater, but when I go here I often get the filet mignon. My significant other often gets the lamb. We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times. She has the fish and I always have a steak. She is never disappointed, and I have never had a better steak -- anywhere!!. The service staff is outstanding and extremely kitchen-knowledgeable. Flavor abounds!! Don't miss this if you are a carnivour.