“A Very Good Steak House”
Review of III Forks

III Forks
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Military Trail
Bedford, NY
“A Very Good Steak House”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

It was a Monday night, early. My wife, my business associate and I were hungry and ready to relax. This is a fairly typical upscale steak house chain which we found by email search of steak houses near us in Jupiter. It didn't disappoint. Far from it, it carried off the typical masculine wood and leather look, slightly dark atmosphere quite well, to the extent we will make a point to return. The booth where we sat was private and very comfortable.

With so many choices out there, like Morton's and Ruth's Chris, that's saying something. Nothing unusual about our dinner choices: delicious ribeye and sirloin steaks with side orders of spinach, baked potato and asparagus. Overall, a very nice experience.

Normally I wouldn't mention the rest rooms, but these were worthy of comment for their cleanliness, attractive
appointments and cloth hand towels. Well done III Forks.

New York NY
“Great steaks elegant atmosphere”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were invited to a wine tasting event before dinner.

A great marketing idea, although the wines were not something to write home about nor to review on TripAdvisor.

However the dinner was outstanding. The New York Strip and the other cuts were juicy and tender as advertised.
The trimmings were fresh and tasty.

The dining room is finely furnished, the ambiance is intimate and relaxing.

The service was perfect, attentive, personal and pleasing.

A great place, albeit a bit pricey.

• Visited January 2013
florida
“Judge it yourself”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Like I said, although I saw mixed reviews, I could not have been more pleased.
I have traveled and have tried the best, Chicago, New York, Dallas, etc.
My wife loves steak, so on our anniversary we went to Three Forks, we weren't happy with our seats ( too close to the bar) and requested a table that was quiet.
The entire back section was closed ( slow night Tuesday) but they opened it just for the two of us, and sat us next to the fireplace, very cozy.
The manager ( tommy) immediately presented himself and offered a complimentary glass of champagne . Great touch.
We ordered ,upon the servers suggestion, the rib eye steak, it came to us piping hot, perfectly done and was great.
Once again the manager stopped by to see if all was OK, it was.
We finished with a really decadent bread pudding,( excellent,) a couple more glasses of champagne, and we were good to go.
Not the cheapest place in town, but I was not floored by the bill, it was a great meal.
We don't usually take home the leftovers, but that night, that steak was going home with us.

Cary, North Carolina
“Excellent Steakhouse”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great and typical steakhouse menu. Filet Mignon Excellent and recommend the steak Tartare.

Great service and always enjoy the atmosphere. Great wine list

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not as I remembered”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had been here once before and was disappointed in the quality of the food this time. the server was pleasant and attentive and exceeded the food experience

Visited December 2012