we are a group of guys who go to West Palm Beach for a golfing holiday in Feb. This year we chose embassy suites and used teetimes USA for golf reservations. Embassy suites was wonderful. The managers were very attentive to our needs and all of their staff were very courteous. Two things you will like, Free cooked to order break fast and free Happy hour from 5.30 to 7.30 with unlimited drinks and good appetizers. we had a stalled van and the guy from maintenance gave us a jump in 5 minutes. A light was not working and a quick word at the desk took care of it. All the golf courses we played were within 15 minutes of this place which is right off interstate 95.On the last day we asked for a late checkout and there was no problem. Highly recommend to all types of travellers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from some of Florida's best beaches, golf courses, shopping and dining, the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard is an ideal destination. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary Evening Reception before dining on site at Verdea Restaurant and Wine Bar. From a grand ballroom to executive boardrooms, this hotel in Palm Beach hosts events for between 10 and 400 guests. Onsite amenities include a fitness center, ATM and free breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Embassy Suites