Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
$99
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$114
GardenInn.com
$132
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott(Palm Beach Gardens)
$103
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$109
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
PGA National Resort & Spa(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$149
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
$84
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,076 results
All reviewslive swansparking garageevening receptionwine barroyal swansbeautiful swansmade to order breakfastcocktail hourhappy hourbeautiful lobbyfrench toastbeautiful hotelcomplimentary breakfastomeletliving roomfront desk staffbusiness trip
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I really like the feel of this Hotel. The service was wonderful and anything I asked for, I got.

They have a manager's reception and a hot breakfast free daily, and that helps on the pocketbook.

I love the idea of 2 rooms where there is privacy and one person can go to sleep in the bedroom section and the other can stay and watch TV in the living room section.

the location on PGA Boulevardis wonderful, very near so many shops, restaurants and many otheer things to do.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Nickole V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

It is fabulous to hear that you enjoyed all of our hotel features to include our fabulous location on PGA boulevard! Thank you for the Great Review!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is my favorite hotel, period. Swans and a beautiful oasis in the lobby, free cook-to-order omelet breakfast, reasonable rates, nice suite. Last time I checked in, I was greeted with "Hi, Ryan? I know it's late, so I have some snacks for you" and was given some Chex Mix and fruit snacks and a couple of bottles of water. They were also celebrating the swans' birthdays and had lettuce out for you to give them (I assume -- it didn't occur to me until later). I love it there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for making us your favorite Ryan! We hope that we will get the chance to take care of your hotel needs again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

All hotels have basically the same things. But, this is a hotel that knows how to do hospitality right. The way they take care of their customers from the first phone call to the last goodbye it impeccable customer service.
Take care of the little inconsistencies like the pool jacuzzi and the wall paper & paint and its a wrap.

Can't wait to get back to see " Bach" & "Beethoven"

Room Tip: "The breakfast was the best I have had at any hotel chain, hands down."
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful review! We all (including Bach and Beethovan) look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I loved the Embassy Suites in West Plam Beach, Florida! My room (a King Suite) was large, modern, and beautifully decorated. I loved waking up there. Additionally, the free breakfast was great - with hot (i.e. bacon and eggs)and cold (i.e. cereal and fruit) options, and a cook-to-order station for omelettes, pancakes and daily specials. The Embassy Suites, in West Palm Beach definitely felt like a "home away from home".

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I absolutely loved the hotel and staff. The only problem we experienced was that the pool was closed for renovations during our entire stay. We were able to use the pool at the Doubletree which was nice, however it was still not as nice as being able to use our own.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple