1,121 results
All reviewslive swansparking garagewine barevening receptionfront deskroyal swansbeautiful swansmade to order breakfastcocktail hourhappy hourbeautiful lobbyfrench toastomeletcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelliving roombusiness trip
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Having had poor experiences in others of the chain I booked this hotel with some trepidation.
My wife & I were in for a pleasant surprise with superbly cooked omelettes for breakfast from Champagne - the cook, a superbly organised Manager's Cocktail party - with excellent wine, beer or spirits. Rooms and beds are comfortable and ours appeared to be recently renovated. Access is easier from the Turnpike rather than from I95 - the latter needing 3 right hand turns then a left hand turn before turning into the hotel. A choice of parking at the back of the property or in a multi-storey opposite the side entrance.
I thought many of the adverse reviews were unfair - of course there are one or two fruit flies but they are not a problem.
Huge numbers of eating places nearby.
Pool area is clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Guy R
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens. We do listen to the reviews from our guests and have put several practices in place that have improved the overall experience.
We are very happy you enjoyed your visit with us so much and hope you return again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Don't stay on the 8th floor if you aren't a smoker....the room we had was non-smoking...SURE...found cigar wrapper on the floor beside the couch. the entire floor smells like a huge ashtray....Holes in sheets, stains on bed skirt, dust and rubbish on side of bed...Can't believe Hilton would allow this kind of place in the system....Clean is supreme...this place was an overall disaster...

Room Tip: Not sure if any other rooms were clean...ours was not...I'm always suspect about hotels like this...you should be also...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2012

It is definitely an older property, but it seems like most of the rooms have been renovated. They do have an issues with fruit flies in the lobby / restaurant areas. Breakfast and Manager's Cocktail Party ( both free ) were not up to par with other Embassy Suites that I have been to. That said , I have to give kudos to the staff, especially the " Lobby Ambassador " . She was extremely friendly and we had a few laughs with her at breakfast. We were in town for a golf weekend and the hotel location was convenient to the course and it was a good value for the money.

Room Tip: Suites at the end of the halls have a better layout .
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your recent visit at Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens. We're especially proud of our staff and thank you for recognizing our Lobby Ambassador. We continually work for great customer service and appreciate you pointing out the areas where we can improve.

Come back and see us again!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The property itself is okay. Parking is a bit difficult...front desk directed us to a parking garage (with our luggage) and the door leading to the hotel from parking garage was locked. Had to drive back around to front desk and alert them to let us in.....and shuffle 5 pieces of luggage through a skyway. The room (while you can see an effort was made to update it) was musty. I was impressed by the front desk calling us to make sure our room was to our liking. I said it was musty and they sent housekeeping up to spray some Febreeze....while very nice, didn't really work 100%. The geese or whatever it was in the lobby is kinda scary.....they fed them later on in the night and while interesting - different. Here is where it's odd and not incredible service: the manager reception starts at (I can't remember exactly) let's say 6pm.....we had a dinner reservation but I desired a glass of wine while waiting on my kids to finish getting ready. It was 10mins until manager's reception. The lady said, you'll have to wait 10 minutes for the wine. I said, I don't have that time to wait to get the glass - can I buy one? She said, of course (she was simply standing there waiting for the reception to begin) and she got me a glass and charged me $7.50 (approximately, again I don't remember) for the wine. Granted, it was my schedule that prevented me from staying for the reception, but to charge for a glass of wine 10 minutes before it's free - was....a bit off. The pool was acceptable in size and the temperature was nice. Breakfast was fine, but they ran out of syrup. The nice man walking around picking up plates was enjoyable and kind. Plenty of towels. We had originally planned on staying 3 nights, but left after one.....started driving down the coast to find something else before we set sail on a cruise. I probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, without honest feedback we can not improve. Guest service is important to us. We apologize for having to hold fast to the time involved in offering our complimentary beverage service. Liquor laws are very precise about this. I know it seems petty to have to wait 10 minutes but the legal ramifications involved are blind to the time involved. Please try us again. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

2 nights while in area for work, busy week so no upgrade available even with status. IN fact, my profile states away from elevator and the first room was right off the elevator on the same wall. So out of the gate, bad first impression as I had to go back down with my stuff and ask for another room.

Room is a standard King 2 room suite, little fridge and micro set up is nice touch but they all have them nowadays. A bit dirty and dingy to my standards, older worn out furniture and desk chair, bathroom was small cramped and musty with mold, can't sit on toilet without closing door, huh! Poorly adjusted to make showers appear bidder with that curved shower rod thing.

Gym located right next to kitchen so in the morning it stinks like fried bacon or whatever artery clogging food is being prepared next door, again poorly planned after though.

Property is located right on PGA and right off 95, great location, business' all around the area, I like this area very much.

The staff was superb, they really made the stay worth while for me. Ruby was a sweetheart and I felt bad as she was there pretty much the entire 2 days it seemed without a break, poor thing! I actually considered and called the HGI down the road(which I have stayed at before) and asked if they would accommodate me but they had no rooms and Ruby really tried to make me comfortable.

All in all, will not return here as there are options that I prefer.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business