1,123 results
All reviewslive swansparking garagewine barevening receptionfront deskroyal swansbeautiful swansmade to order breakfastcocktail hourhappy hourbeautiful lobbyfrench toastomeletcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelliving roombusiness trip
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The was a great choice for a hotel stay!! Location and everything was excellent. The hotel has a beautiful lobby with a bridge and two beautiful swans. The hotel staff was great. We stayed there for 3 days and encountered great customer service from everyone at the hotel. The rooms were very nice and clean. The hotel was very clean and staff working in and around the hotel grounds were very nice and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed the swimming pool. The water temperature was perfect. Not sure if it was outdoor heated pool or heated by nature. But it was great!!! I love the fact that they offered free Wi-fi to Hilton Honors members. I was disappointed with the previous Embassy Suites in Orlando specifically Lake Buena Vista....they had some crazy rules for HH honors members to get free wi-fi there. We made a great choice when we chose this hotel for our visit to West Palm Beach!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

pool not so clean.
room service food not good ( steak and burger) all was cold.
hotel Manager's they were great :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We like everything: people, service, food, pool, transportation to the poits we neede (we don't drive and don't use car.

Thank you very much for a great vacation

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Everything is beautiful so far! The scenery is beautiful! I've never stayed @ a hotel that has live swans & an indoor pool provided for the swans to live in.I plan to take plenty of pictures as a keepsake for myself to reflect back on in years to come.

Room Tip: Ask about the view from each floor!
Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This is a good hotel in a great location but with the worst service of all time. A few of my kids that were there were yelled at by this terribly rude lady who is power crazy.It started before we even checked in, we got our stuff and walked in and they were
Immediately stopped by "the lady" (what we call her) and warned them if they run around that they will be ejected from the hotel. Then my kids walked down to get ice and were yelled at by " the lady" so harshly that some of them cried. This is 4 ten year old children we are talking about. So In conclusion if you wanted to be treated with respect in a hotel I recommend anything but the Hilton embassy in palm beach gardens.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Khirsch7
PGIPGGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2011

Thank you for your feeback. We pride ourselves in the award wining service we provide our guests and are sorry to hear the experience you had was not what you expected. We are very conscious of the noise levels in our hotel in an attempt to provide a comfortable atmosphere for all the guests staying with us. I apologize for the way the situation was handled and will reevaluate our methods in addressing noise concerns. Please feel free to contact me at pbipg_gm@hilton.com if you have any further feedback.