“Happy hour deal!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: There is no food like the special Italian grilled entrees and dishes you can enjoy at BRIO Tuscan Grille at Palm Beach Gardens Mall. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Palm Beach Gardens Mall, you can enjoy healthy and tasty dishes from tour Italian menu. Join us on the patio or dine-in today! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Happy hour deal!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Rainy day shopping led us here for a glass of wine. It was packed! Why? Happy Hour! You can't beat the deal! We stayed for a bite to eat and cancelled dinner reservations. The $4 and $5 menu items are hard to pass up. We ordered a few appetizers and it was enough for dinner! Get there between 4 and 7. We usually go out for a fancier dinner when on vaca, but ended up here and had a blast! Fun sitting at the bar. It was very crowded so service was a little slow. The food is good....for the price you can't beat it. Not over the top but nice choices. The pizza flatbreads were good. The burger was very good! Some nice choices on the HH menu. Ate and drank for $50? Just can't beat that for a quick bite out.

• Visited September 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“Brio”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Brio is a great restaurant. They have an awesome happy hour. Great menu, good food and great prices. Go whenever I can!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jefisher17
Jupiter, Florida
“Excellent Management”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We ordered take away from Brio about 2 weeks ago. I noticed when I got home, that my husband's order was not correct. I immediately called the restaurant and they said they would take care of us when we came in next. My husband and I went there tonight to eat and were doubtful that they would remember our situation. We mentioned it to the African American lady who seated us and she knew exactly who we were and what we had ordered To-Go. She immediately sent over the manager, Bobby, and he went over and above to make sure we had a great dining experience this evening. We were pleasantly surprised and very appreciative. Thank you, Brio, for your professionalism and excellent customer service. We will most definitely be back!

Visited September 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Still one of our top 5”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Have had the pleasure of dining on several occasions and as in the past Brio's is one of my top 5. The wait staff was very professional and friendly. The manager has always made it a point to stop and insure the meal and service was to our expectations. The meal was outstandings and was a very good value especially compared to some of the local dining establishments. The excellent quality and presentation of the meal were as we have come to expect.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Michael C
florida
“This one has changed since the new manager”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First let me say that I really like Brio, the food is consistent,. This particular location changed managers a while back and it shows in the service.
The bartenders are not as friendly, the servers are just OK. On my last visit one of the servers was so unkempt that I would have walked out if he had my table. His long spiked hair belonged more in a tattoo shop then a restaurant. How a manager would allow this is a mystery, especially in a corporate chain.

• Visited August 2013