“Loved it!!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: PGA Blvd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

When I told my aunt I had never been here before, she insisted on taking me for my birthday. I can't BELIEVE I never gave this place a try!! It was fantastic..... from the flat bread appetizers (a must) to our delicious, perfectly portioned entrees, to our shot glass desserts. What a concept! Desserts in shot glasses! It was the perfect amount of sweetness after a meal. Not to mention our server, Ashley, who was very friendly and informative of the menu.

I am taking one star away for the hostess. I witnessed her giving attitude to the party in front of us. I realize "season" around here can get hectic for our restaurant personnel with so many folks, from so many places, with so many "personalities" in town to visit our beautiful Palm Beach area, HOWEVER, it is their job to have patience and smile. They give the first impression as one walks into the place. If she had spoken to me in that tone, my experience would have started as a negative one.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Favorite for a casual but sophisticated meal, for business, friends or romantic couples dining. Fresh food with interesting menu.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently visited North Palm Beach and was treated to a meal at Seasons 52. When I return to the Palm Beach area, I will make this restaurant a "must" on my list. I had a delicious filet mignon while the rest of the party enjoyed the flat bread to start and fish as the entrees - we all raved over our meals. I was with two women who visit this restaurant at least 1 every two weeks so I was with great company. Our server was young but delightful and we had a wonderful table right on the waterway.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My friend and I stopped here after enjoying an event at the Kravis Center. It has been a couple of years since I last visited. We were impressed with the range of wine selections by the glass. The bartender was very helpful and let us taste a couple before we settled on a glass. We shared an appetizer flatbread that was a good selection for a late night snack.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had the trout (again). Best fish meal in Palm Beach County, and reasonably priceD. Our server, Monica V. was fantastic. We are on Weight Watchers and don't buy a lot of extras and servers usually aren't as attentive if we're not drinking and ordering coffee & dessert but she was just so nice. If you go, ask for her! Just chatty enough to make you feel comfortable, but doesn't bother you. Just what we like! And nothing is over 475 calories. WOW!

1  Thank smcristol