“Don't forget about Nordstrom Cafe-easy access and delicious!”
Review of Ebar

Ebar
Cuisines: American
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I think people forget about this cafe as a lunch or dinner option because it's in the Mall at the Gardens. You can park at Nordstrom second level and easily walk through the store to the cafe.
You order at the register but they have table service and the atmosphere is nice. The food is delicious! I love their salads, but you can also get entrees with sides which are also excellent. Sometimes I take home their mushroom pizza because its so good. They have a nice selection of beer and wine too!
I have never been disappointed with a meal at the cafe.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I just had the most amazing salad here! It was made of arugula with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and figs, with goat cheese and toasted, sweetened walnuts. Most people don't think to come here but it's been delicious every time I've come. I just loved this salad!
I also tried a few of the truffle fries and they are yummy.