“My Second Home”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Merritt Island, Florida
“My Second Home”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I cant say enough about these guys. We have a blast here especially in the evenings when we come home from work. It's like being on vacation. I especially love Karaoke evenings and free beer! I tell all my work guys to come here!

Room Tip: I love 120, 220, 320, etc. better cell phone service.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Christie N, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments! We too, of course, think of you as our extended family and look forward to all of your visits! We will have to plan a kareoke party the next time you are here! Until then.......

Best regards,

Christie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Finnish first
Ludwigsburg
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Really nice experience! Clean & spacy two bedroom suite. Rate includes breakfast, lunch and dinner! Staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The area is really wealthy, with lots of shops and restaurants near by. Distance to the beach is about 2 miles.
We will defiantly stay there again!

• Stayed October 2012
WPBMoxiegal, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. Our team strives to "connect" with each guest and make them feel at home. If you plan to return to our area, please contact me so that I may act as your personal travel director. We hope to see you soon!

Warmest regards,
Christie Netzel
Director of Sales
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

This property is clean, rooms are nicely appointed and has a great pool. Most of the staff is extremely friendly, and the free breakfast is very good. The rates in the summer are very reasonable, peak season can get a bit pricey. All in all if you are going to the Palm Beach Gardens/ Jupiter area this is the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens as your destination! While there are many lodging choices the immediate Gardens area, I would like to take a moment to let you know that we appreciate your business!

Whether you were traveling on business or leisure, I want to make sure that we exceeded your expectations and kept our promises to provide you with superior service.

I would be very grateful to hear from you if for some reason your stay was less than perfect as your satisfaction is important to me.

Please feel free to contact me at liz.oliver@hilton.com or call me directly at 561.207.2661. Thank you again for staying with us and have a great day!
Portland, Connecticut
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Very nice hotel. Great location, value, cleanliness, staff, and food! We enjoyed staying at such a great location especially during Christmas shopping season. We actually stayed three years in a row and would do it again.

Room Tip: Loved the bottom floor next to the pool.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Deltona, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family stayed here on vacation for three days and I
Loved it beautiful five star it is room is spacious lobby is beautiful and breakfast time carmela who assist with service is awesome!!!!!loved this place will DEFINTELY come again we came for quietness and peace and we got all we deserved

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Reggio Emilia
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A perfect accommodation and a good atmosphere. Great service, gentle and punctual.
No regrets at all. I'll be back net time.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The lobby is striking, the landscape well kept, the location outstanding (especially if you are going to the ballpark or need to be close to #95), the halls immaculate, the dining room large & pleasant, the service friendly & efficient, the suites nicely decorated & very clean. I was especially impressed with the bathroom & dressing area as very well planned & up to date. I experienced the breakfast every a.m. & there was something for every taste & it was presented nicely. I didn't experience the light supper but it looked inviting. I will stay here again as it was easy for me to navigate from the location & it met all my needs.

Room Tip: I stayed in a king suite that was across the hall from the exit to the pool & parking lot. It w...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, July 11, 2012

Liz Oliver
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach Gardens
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Be...
#4 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!