“Christmas in FLA”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Very nice hotel. Great location, value, cleanliness, staff, and food! We enjoyed staying at such a great location especially during Christmas shopping season. We actually stayed three years in a row and would do it again.

Room Tip: Loved the bottom floor next to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens as your destination! While there are many lodging choices the immediate Gardens area, I would like to take a moment to let you know that we appreciate your business!

Whether you were traveling on business or leisure, I want to make sure that we exceeded your expectations and kept our promises to provide you with superior service.

I would be very grateful to hear from you if for some reason your stay was less than perfect as your satisfaction is important to me.

Please feel free to contact me at liz.oliver@hilton.com or call me directly at 561.207.2661. Thank you again for staying with us and have a great day!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family stayed here on vacation for three days and I
Loved it beautiful five star it is room is spacious lobby is beautiful and breakfast time carmela who assist with service is awesome!!!!!loved this place will DEFINTELY come again we came for quietness and peace and we got all we deserved

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2012

A perfect accommodation and a good atmosphere. Great service, gentle and punctual.
No regrets at all. I'll be back net time.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The lobby is striking, the landscape well kept, the location outstanding (especially if you are going to the ballpark or need to be close to #95), the halls immaculate, the dining room large & pleasant, the service friendly & efficient, the suites nicely decorated & very clean. I was especially impressed with the bathroom & dressing area as very well planned & up to date. I experienced the breakfast every a.m. & there was something for every taste & it was presented nicely. I didn't experience the light supper but it looked inviting. I will stay here again as it was easy for me to navigate from the location & it met all my needs.

Room Tip: I stayed in a king suite that was across the hall from the exit to the pool & parking lot. It w...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Check in was smooth staff was courteous would always say hi or good morning when passing. Overall excellent stay. Will definitely stay when business takes me to Palm Beach again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your response. This will be shared with Ownership and staff. We strive for perfection and compliments such as yours, inspires us to keep climbing to new heights. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

1 Bedroom Suite was large and had a great layout especially since we used both the bedroom and living room areas for sleeping. It was almost like having 2 separate rooms for the price of one. Hotel was super clean and friendly staff. Hotel has both a free breakfast and a light dinner (Monday- Thursday only). While breakfast is offered by many hotels, the dinner is an added unexpected bonus - though limited to just one entree which changes each night. If you like the particular entree that is definitely a money saver. A small salad bar is included as well. More choices for breakfast but the food was rather bland and a 2nd waffle maker would really have been helpful. Again, though these are extra's that are included with the room rate so I really couldn't complain. Overall an excellent value for all that you get.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the 1 bedroom versus the studio.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for your response. We have since added a few items of varitey to both our breakfast and dinner buffet. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The only reason I couldn't rate this Excellent was because of the breakfast and it's probably due to my own preferences. The little eggy, omelet-like things were just not very palatable. If you're not wanting to ingest a lot of carbs, you don't have many choices. However, we were so happy with the suite...much nicer layout than Embassy Suites. Full kitchen, spacious living area, got a good night's sleep in the king bed. If you want to pig out on waffles, muffins and everything bready, you'll rate this as Excellent, but nobody can beat Embassy Suite's breakfasts.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sdyoung
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for your response and for your compliments. We have had a few mentions regarding the quality of our breakfast items and while we strive to please everyone, the health conscious, the sweet tooth and the easy to please, we still can't please everyone. Hilton Corporate strives to improve in many areas of the Food and Beverage program and breakfast is the focus. We hope this will not deter you from visiting us again and infact, if and when you are back with us, please let me know directly of your special requests. We hope to host you again soon!

Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Be...
#4 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!