“Great experience”
Review of Cool'a FishBar

Cool'a FishBar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cool'a FishBar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a casual tropical restaurant serving fresh locally caught seafood. Happy Hour 5-6:30 Daily...1/2 off house wine,beer,and ALL cocktails. Sunset menu offered from 5-6 which significantly discounts all REGULAR dinner menu items (Specials and Children's menu are excluded).
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This restaurant was suggested by the concierge at our hotel and she was 100% correct. It is awesome. My friends and I ordered appetizers. Both were excellent but the shrimp dish was superb. Our entrees were perfectly prepared and the sides (Cool'A potatoes and mixed greens) were just as good. I had the BBQ mango fish of the day and my friend had the tuna. The other person in our party doesn't like seafood, so she ordered the filet mignon. I tried a bite and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. The service was great. We will certainly return.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Our food was good, but we had our children with us. Not much of a kids menu, and there weren't a lot of kids there.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Never have I had a bad meal here. The food is always exceptional, as is the service. If you're having friends or family from out of town and need somewhere to go, this is the place. My personal favorite is the steak tips with the cool'a potato. You can dress up or go casual also. It gets rather busy, so you might want to go early rather than later. It's my favorite place to send people.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I went to Cool'as out first night in Palm Beach. We have been there several times in the past and liked the food. As usual, food was great, service was excellent and it was a relaxing evening. The Coola potatoes are the best and we never miss a chance to have them. When we were there this week the potatoes were extra creamy and hot out of the oven, yum. Great find in Palm Beach. By the way, don't waste your money at the Food Shack, Cool'as is much better.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I didn't know this place was there, right across the street fromt he PGA mall, but what a great find! A friend of mine invited me to meet there for dinner. I had the seabass and OMG it was GREAT! Service excellent. Small quaint restaurant kind of has an upscase Key West feel to it

1  Thank elindoo