“Luxurious massage... and what a bargain! :)”
Review of Massage Haven

Massage Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Wellness is your choice at Massage Haven. Massage Haven is a full-service massage therapy wellness center in Palm Beach Gardens. Our massage therapy options fit your lifestyle. At Massage Haven, our flexible massage therapy treatments are on your terms, without a contract to fit your active, healthy lifestyle. Our trained, experienced massage therapists can guide you on your journey to health and wellness. At Massage Haven, we'll create a professional Massage Therapy treatment plan designed just for you in our Palm Beach Gardens Relaxation Center to promote your positive well-being.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Luxurious massage... and what a bargain! :)”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I travel widely and have visited spas on 5 continents, including Parrot Cay, and it occurred to me that I have never reviewed massage before so here goes. The Massage Haven is a locally-owned, well operated spa which is consistently staffed with excellent therapists and is cleaner than all of the spas I've been to in Florida! You won't get a bath robe like at the Breakers, Omphoy, and Ritz Carlton but you will get an awesome massage at nearly half the price!
My fave therapists are Kelly and Keith and I have been consistently getting Swedish, deep tissue, and hot stone massages with them for the last two years. I trust their expertise and appreciate that they will tailor my session to treat my specific "problem areas" if that is what I need. The salon feel is very warm and zen-like and the staff is attentive and caring. I've never left feeling as though my problem areas were just brushed over and not really treated. For my time and money, The Massage Haven consistently delivers quality treatments with a personal touch.

Visited December 2013