“Outstanding Choices, Quality and Services”

Carmine's La Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmine's La Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prosparity Farm road
Description: Discover the enlightening fusion of seafood and sushi at Carmine's Ocean Grill, a quality waterfront dining destination. The Ocean Grill delights the senses with relaxing views of Soverel Harbour Marina in a relaxed, lounge-style dining ambiance. Excite your senses with fresh seafood, distinctive sushi, raw bar, hard wood charcoal grilled steaks and fish, creative signature cocktails like the Asian Pear Martini and watermelon margarita and a full wine & sake list.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is by far one of my highest recommendations if you are living or visiting Palm Beach. We had the pleasure of finding Carmine's and then dined there 4 nights in a row with our family while staying at the Marriott on Singer Island. This is an absolute gem of a restaurant from "soup to nuts" (as the saying goes). Everyone (and I mean everyone) is professional, highly trained and the atmosphere is vibrant and wonderful. Their chefs are truly some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to have cook for our family and their NODINO DI VITELLO PARMIGIANA, GRILLED LOIN LAMB CHOPS, NODINO DI VITELLO MILANESE, SALMONE MOSTARDA, PRIME DELMONICO STEAK and PESCE SPADA ALLA GRIGLIA simply spectacular. In fact, while I dined many times throughout NY and its boroughs, as well as NJ and PA at many fine Italian establishments, Carmine's NODINO DI VITELLO MILANESE is simply superb. We just loved this restaurant and will be returning there each time we visit Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

4  Thank jbreach

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited for a late lunch and were greeted professionally and with courtesy. The ambience , service , menu
And food preparation reminded us of fine Roman restaurants . We ordered risotto with sausage mushrooms and sundries tomatoes and blackened salmon. Both dishes were perfectly prepared. We ended with a rich and satisfying cappuccino.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Our family enjoyed a delicious Italian meal while staying at nearby Singer Island -- we went on a Monday night and were glad to hear the "Summer Special" was 20% off the entire ticket.
We had a penne pasta with red sauce, the house Italian sausage, peppers, etc... Delicioso!! Our kids enjoyed a simple flatbread meal (I think it was the appetizer) and salads.
Our server, a nice young gal from Russia, was friendly and treated the kids well .. Bringing them maraschino cherries in their drinks, etc..
We loved eating out on the north facing patio that backs to the Marina -- views of lovely, large, white boats/yachts. Our squirrelly son was glad he could get up and walk around some while we waited for our entrees -- he chased a small lizard on a nearby patio and loved seeing the boats.
It's worth the quick drive from Singer Island.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Visited on a Wednesday and was not a busy night (8-28-13 @ 5:30). Our server was average. Food was good. Biggest complaint was the server asked if we wanted desert, and l told him I would take home a piece of chocolate beast cake as I was very full from dinner. The piece of cake was $7.95. The server invited us to visit the market and we did. As we shopped the market we noticed the bakery had the same chocolate cake cut the same size as one I bought......and the price was only $3.99!!!!! $4.00 cheaper .....now what sense does that make. And to make matters worse I decided to tell the manager I thought that was very poor business. And the
manager tried to defend that....wow....could not believe what I was hearing. He stated that I should understand selling in the restaurant would cost more than buying the cake at the market and taking it home to eat. I responded that I did buy the cake to take home to eat....and the manager continued to try to defend the inflated cost. By this time was I was very frustrated and simply told the manager that and left. Customers beware......buy the chocolate beast cake at the market.

2  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived at Carmine's La Trattoria thinking we where going to Carmine's Ocean Grill and Sushi Bar. As we entered the wrong restaurant we decided to stay rather than create a scene. Best choice we could have made. The food is great, the waiter was informative and entertaining. His recommendations were right on, both food and wine. We couldn't have had a more enjoyable meal. I would highly recommend you visit this restaurant and ask for Anthony to wait your table.