“Not just a great market!!”

Carmine's La Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmine's La Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prosparity Farm road
Description: Discover the enlightening fusion of seafood and sushi at Carmine's Ocean Grill, a quality waterfront dining destination. The Ocean Grill delights the senses with relaxing views of Soverel Harbour Marina in a relaxed, lounge-style dining ambiance. Excite your senses with fresh seafood, distinctive sushi, raw bar, hard wood charcoal grilled steaks and fish, creative signature cocktails like the Asian Pear Martini and watermelon margarita and a full wine & sake list.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went to dinner with friends at the restaurant part of Carmine's. We had beent here several times to visit the market which has great stuff, but never gone to the restaurant. Well, this was one of the best meals we have had at any restaurant. The staff was very cordial and attentive and the food was fabulous. I had the Veal Osso Bucco, which was so tender that it practically fell off the bone. The sauce was extremely tasty. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the price was not outrageous. This was a great dining experience and we will definitely return.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Entertainment was great. Fun with friends. Food average. House wine reasonable. Great seating outside to listen to Franco. My husband liked his flatbread.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Loved this trattoria. Went on a Friday night and they had live music. Service was good and their pizzas even better. Their beef carpaccio was also very good.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place was recommended while on vacation on Singer island. After reading the reviews I was not sure but we had a very nice meal on a Sunday night. The staff was very nice and we really loved our waiter who was from Ecuador . He was very attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu. One of the very best waiters I have ever had. The decor is nice , it was clean. They are on the river and by the marina also. There is outside dining. We ate inside. Our entrees were Osso buco and veal parmesan , eggplant Parmesan and shrimp with broccoli and penne pasta. All of the entrees were delicious. They serve very large portions. We had nice house wines. We also had a salad special that was " butter " mozerrella. That was some of the best mozerrella cheese I ever had. There is a market next door that looked fantastic but it was closed when we finished eating. I also have been to Italy many times and this was good Italian food for the U.S. . I found it clean, friendly and good food and wine. I would go again. We had reservations. We sat in a large booth. There is a small bar inside and outside. I would make sure to see the market if I am ever back in the area.

1  Thank ms.go-go
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The food is good, salads are great. the staff are always nice to us. The bar is always crowded and hard to get a seat at, he needs a larger bar in the place. Go to the deli, there are great wines and wonderful food.a must if you have a large boat.

1  Thank Judith L