“Palm Beach Gardens Hidden Gem”
Review of Cafe Chardonnay

Cafe Chardonnay
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Chardonnay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Military Trail
“Palm Beach Gardens Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I made a reservation for myself and my wife to celebrate our anniversary Sunday afternoon at Cafe Chardonnay. The restaurant is located in a shopping plaza at the corner of PGA Blvd. and Military Trail where you will find ample parking.They offer three seating option outside on the terrace, inside first level or upstairs. It was a very cool evening for Florida standard so we choose to dine indoor on the second level. However if you choose to dine on the terrace on a cool day the restaurant has a gas burning fireplace and a few stand-up heaters which are quite nice and does the job. The restaurant has a full bar and offer a nice selection of wines.The restaurant was half filled and we could still have a conversation and hear our self which was nice. The staff was attentive and polite as we browsed through the menu to start with a caesar salad which arrived in 5 minutes. For our main entree my wife ordered the macadamia crusted yellowtail snapper, topped with a fruit salsa and asparagus and i choose the chef special the hog snapper with a crab stuffing, potato and vegetable. I eat my share of fish both at home and outside, but my wife yellowtail snapper was to die for. First the outside had a nice semi-golden crust which was,tender but moist and i has a piece of the fish with fruit salsa sauce and a blue berry. The flavors that erupted in my mouth as the blue berry released it's juices with the salsa and fish was nothing i have experienced in a long time, it was heavenly or pretty close.
My hog snapper sandwiched the crab stuffing with a light lemon sauce which was soft and very delicious. But my memory brought me back to the yellowtail snapper and fruit salsa which was no been defended by my wife and her fork, so i retreated back to the hog snapper.

• Visited February 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“No big deal”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Waited a half hour past reservation time. Offered a so so table and then watched the better table near us go to people who had not been waiting as long as us. Food was ok though shrimp was overcooked and pasta undercooked. Then they were out of Creme brûlée. Just a so so experience.

Johns Creek, Georgia
“Absolutely the Best, Year in and Year Out”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I love the decor, I love the food, the service is great, and this restaurant attracts EVERYONE. My favorite!

Newton, Massachusetts
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I returned to Cafe Chardonnay for the second time and enjoyed an outstanding meal. We each chose a seafood dish, and the fish was fresh, cooked perfectly, and served with delicious sauce. Our server as great. The noise level was low, although that may have been because it wasn't filled to capacity. As some other reviews have noted, prices are high, but I thought they were comparable to other places serving quality, imaginative food. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Palm Beach, Florida
“b-day dinner”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent dinner for my birthday.
Very good mojito cocktails and delicious food.
We had the veal chop and the crusted snapper and both dishes came out perfectly prepared.
Great ambiance for a busy Saturday night.

• Visited November 2012