“Love these OYSTER SHOOTERS!”

Spoto's Oyster Bar PGA
Reserve with OpenTable
Spoto's Oyster Bar PGA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. Been coming here for years. A little pricier for someone wanting a quick bite to eat, but right on par with everything in Gardens. You can sit outside when the weather is cool for a more casual evening, there is 2 bars inside and dining room seating as well. Trust me if you like oysters order the 6 oysters shooters with a shot of grey goose. Amazing... sooo delicious. Had key lime martini today, just yummy. The macadamia encrusted dolphin and the Atlantic salmon were very good. If you are planning on going to the movies Downtown At The Gardens... come by here before you head home, you won't forget it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We ate here with our toddler. Oysters were wonderful, nice family atmosphere and friendly wait staff. Very accommodating a patient with our little one. Of note, there is a large chess set on near by patio that our little guy loved playing with after dinner. We ate inside so we could coral our little one in a booth - but the patio looked very nice.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We went for dinner with another couple. First thing we noticed was the rather noisy surroundings which made it hard to hear our friends. We ordered drinks which we fine and then I had the Waldorf salad which did not arrive. I mentioned this to our waiter and a replacement was ordered. Another party ordered the Mozarella and cheese salad which was way over priced at 9.75. My main course was the Tuna steak which I ordered Medium. They served it well done and I sent it back. A new piece came back, but the piece was a bit fatty and tough. My wife ordered the roast chicken which was very mediocre.
I gave this restaurant 2 stars because they did have a nice touch with squeezing a lemon on your hands with a hot wet napkin
between our salad and main course. Otherwise, their are a lot of much better choices in the area in this price range.

1  Thank bsorge
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Having the opportunity to visit the Palm Beach area several times a year I have dined at many of the areas restaurants. If you're looking for great tasting food and great service Spoto's is the place to go. Their food is always great, the establishment clean and up to date and the service is some of the best in south Florida. And yes, the oysters are fantastic. This place should be on your list of places to go when in the area, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I split a lobster dinner so we could enjoy drinks appetizers and dessert as well and not get too full. Boy we made the right choice. It was delicious and plenty! I had the black bean soup and he had oysters to start and both were delicious. The waiter separated the lobster and sides onto 2 plates even though we were sharing and the servings were still very large. Our group shared 3 desserts that were superb. The carrot cake, brownie sundae and amaretto cheescake were all amazing. I think it was a little expensive but it was a splurge!