“Good Deli Excellent Service”

The Boulevard Restaurant and Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We went here basis a recommendation from a friend. The service was very good, the sandwiches and salads were very good. I had a 1/2 sandwich with soup and soda and it was reasonable. They are only open until 3:00 PM so you can get breakfast or lunch anytime. A local hidden gem.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our friends invited us to The Boulevard saying they did a great job on breakfast and serve challah French toast, which I love.. When we sat down, they said don't get the pancakes as they were not very good. That bothered me as I judge a breakfast place by how well they do pancakes. I ordered the challah French toast and it was over cooked, tasting burnt. I found the coffee a bit bitter. The service was good and prices were fair. I won't be going back to The Boulevard.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Local restaurant sometimes very crowded on weekends. Good sized omelettes and filling pancakes. Lacks atmosphere but ok for what it is

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We have drove past this place 100 times and never noticed it until looking for some where to eat on trip advisor went to their website looked up the menu and called in a Takeout order the food was good plenty of meat on the sandwiches lots to choose from reminds me if a little new York deli we will eat there again even a great kids menu and we will deff have to try breakfast

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Cant give bad service if you dont give any at all. Food was ok for price management was oblivious hostess was in la la land no one noticed we didnt eat our over cooked food or touch our hot orange juice.. how this restaurant has beenaround so long sure beats me to many breakfast places to ever walk in here again

dave y, Manager at The Boulevard Restaurant and Deli, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2015

We at boulevard are extremely sorry about the bad service and poor dinning experience. we have just started managing our trip advisor and are focused in reviewing all of our reviews to better service you and other guest. please accept our deepest sincere apologies, and stop by again and ask for the owners Dave or Frank. We hope to earn your business again.
Regards,