“Decent food, great service, fun atmosphere”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Meat selections were good, some of them were a bit salty, but overall it tasted good (favorite was the lamb). Only complaint is that some of the meats were definitely well done, not medium rare as we requested. This was more of an annoyance that anything. Salad bar is fresh and has a vast amount of options.

We had a waiter and waitress that were very attentive and helpful, which was great!

Would return if I visited West Palm again, yet it is a little pricey.

There are newer reviews for Texas de Brazil

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have been to many Texas de Brasil restaurants before -- Miami, Orlando, Dallas.... This was the first time we experienced a very rude waitperson and extremely salted food. The cake my wife ordered for desert was dry and had to be returned. Maybe it's growing pains because this is a relatively new location, but I recommend staying away until you hear they've gotten their act together.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Fist time dining here, was a party of seven. Very attentive server, meats were brought to our table very regularly. Choice is salted or unsalted and as previous reviews, unsalted still has a salty flavor and is the preferred choice. Salad bar is vast, extradornary and food is very fresh. Lobster bisque soup is delicious. Not an every week dining experience but definately worth a visit every few months.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I just got home from this restaurant.

AWESOME !!!!!

I have eaten at many of these types of restaurants (Gol, Chima, Rodizio grill. Etc...) and this by far is the best, the service was unbelievable. Every one in the place was attending to us. The training and service was perfect.

I have never had the guys i think they were called gauchos serving the meat to take such attention to our needs, every time they came buy they asked if we wanted some, if not cooked properly they asked how we would,like it and then go get exactly what we wanted and even if the steak guy came buy and we said we wanted lamb chops he would stop and go directly to the back and come out with lamb chops.

The salad bar was very extensive but not over crowded, the layout and selection was superb. Every serving plate was always full.....they constantly re filled every platter you never saw an 1/2 full or empty item at the salad bar.

I am demanding when it comes to service and I would put this ahead of capital grill, Morton's, Ruth Chris, or any other high end restaurant. The water glass was never empty, anything we wanted or needed was there. There was always someone ready to help.

Unfortunately we ate to much and did not have room for desert but they all looked awesome.

I will definitely be going back.

I do not know if this is the kind of service you can expect at all of their restaurants but for sure this was one of the best meals I have has in along time if not ever!

For the money, I will not be going anywhere again in the foreseeable future that charges $40-50 for an ala carte steak when I can have so many different choices for less with equal quality.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We enjoyed the variety of meat on offer and the excellent salad bar although our server warned us not to eat too much of this. The cocktails were a little slow to arrive and were quite expensive. Our server was very talkative which was nice at first, but began to be a little intrusive by the end of the evening. The beef cuts were excellent, but the parmesan crusted post was pretty tough and dry. You won't go hungry here.