“"Good Food"”

Duffy's Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: The Official Sports Grill of your favorite Florida teams.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

" For a Quick bite and many new healthy selections". Sport's galore and good waite staff." Meet new people". Loyal customer's enjoy the perks". "Keep coming back and birthday specials if you become a member".

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

There are newer reviews for Duffy's Sports Grill

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Over a three week period whilst staying with friends in Palm Beach Gardens I probably used this branch of Duffy's more then twenty times ! It became my local ! The service is everything you could want in a restaurant /bar.
They have a huge range of beers and spirits as well as cocktails, I personally made a noticeable difference to the sales of Shiner Bock whilst I was there.
I pretty much tried the whole menu over the time I was there, I would recommend the fiery shrimp starter, the hot wings, the burgers and the tacos, I did try other things but can't think what at the moment.
We were even invited to the staff Christmas Party !! ( We did go as well !)
If you want to experience an authentic American sports bar you could do a lot worse, I loved every minute of it.

1  Thank Jezzoo
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

What a nice review! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. We are happy to have you as a very loyal customer and look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Terrible service and our server Ariel was terrible. Food took for ever and our server just had a bad attitude. We frequent Duffy's in North Palm Beach and have always had good service. This is changing our mind about Duffy's in general.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Let me be the first to apologize for your experience. We take full responsibility for this and want to know more. We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you at your convenience.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Consistently good. We go here every time we come down to Florida. Burgers, wings, salads....etc. TVs everywhere- sports games on. Bar area is fun. fYI-There's usually a wait to get in- worse at holiday time.

Thank you Renee! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

My son loved the balloon animals made for him. It helped coax him into finishing his dinner which he ate for free. Love that I only had to spring for the adults.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you! So glad to hear that you and your son enjoyed your experience with us!