“Decent”
Review of C.R. Chicks

C.R. Chicks
Cuisines: American
Description: They are a local chain with several locations in the West Palm Beach, FL area.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The restaurant was clean and bright I love that. As to the food well the chicken was too mushy for my taste. I don't like chicken so I'm hard to please for this kind of food. To me it was too soft and tastelless. The sides were great I liked the not sweet cole slaw and the pasta salad. The bean soup was not bad. The price was good $15 for the two of us sharing a 1/2 chicken. So if you like chicken I guess its ok. The potato pancakes were okey, I just wished when they changed the apple sauce they changed the spoon.

There are newer reviews for C.R. Chicks

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We love this little chain of chicken restaurants. They serve tasty chicken, reliable sides and excellent gazpacho at reasonable prices. Eat in or take out it is consistent and not fried but roasted on wood fired rotisserie

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of my favorite lunch places, a great value, fast and fresh. Don't expect atmosphere, just one of the best chicken breast sandwiches ever. Side of mash or beans and rice make for the perfect comfort meal.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Not much to say except that everything here is good. I have been going to C.R. Chicks since I was 12 years old and 15 years later I still love it. The fully loaded chicken breast sandwich on C.R. Chicks's delicious homemade bread is my favorite. My siblings love the creamy smoked chicken pasta dish (nicknamed the "Smokey"), and my wife loves both the humongous meatloaf sandwich and the absolutely perfect chicken pot pie. All of the sides are incredible, it is so hard to choose just one (or two if you get a non-sandwich meal). I cannot recommend this place highly enough for lunch or dinner - you will always be satisfied.

1  Thank miamimarlin_11
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've been driving by this place for a while, I finally had to stop in and see what it was like. I was happy to find a cozy restaurant with a very friendly staff and great food. I had the BBQ pulled chicken sandwich, the chicken was very tender and the homemade bread that it was served on was amazing. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank FSUSean