“Nice Stores- but something missing”
Review of The Gardens Mall

The Gardens Mall
Reviewed March 25, 2013

ON the face of it, this mall looks great. Nice airy modern building, great line up of high end department stores, plus a Sears to balance it out. But it was dead every time I was there, that eventually gave it a depressing feel. A very homogeneous crowd (white), and the place was practically empty and the only black person I saw was being questioned by several security guards . Rightly or Wrongly- I don't know- but I left with a bad taste.

1  Thank HomerToronto

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We're not into mall shopping, but this is another area attraction. It's not just a mall. If you get a rainy day, this is worth a stop.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is an upscale mall with a great mix of high-end luxury stores and more accessible shopping. You'll find Tiffany, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Louis Vitton, Burberry, and the like. You'll also find Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines, H&M, Express, and other stores you may actually make an everyday purchase at. It's definite a fun spot to hit; clean and safe, and fun to browse! I notice it gets busy as the afternoon wears on and kids get out of school, but if you like to shop when it's more quiet the mornings and evenings wil do the trick. Great place to spend a rainy day while on vacation.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

“The Gardens” is a high-end, regional mall with five anchor stores, a food court, plus something special. This facility's exterior is meticulously landscaped while the interior is well appointed and maintained in gleaming condition. The boutiques, which include designer names like Chanel, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Ferragamo, exude a sense of luxury. There are also “tech” shops like The Bose Showcase, AT&T, Brookstone, and The Apple Store. Don't expect glitz and excitement; the atmosphere is more refined and sedate. I would set aside half a day for shopping and then have lunch at “Brio Tuscan Grille” or have dinner with a glass of wine at “Figs by Chef Todd English.” I've taken many out-of-town guests there and they're never disappointed; I don't think you will be either.

1  Thank Rob_WPB
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Okay, considering I have lived in South Florida for all of my 13 years, I grew up with this mall my entire life. I go a lot with my friends and to be honest, the sales are the best! The stores are wonderful! There's a "rich section" of the mall but besides that little area, everything is amazing! I go to Forever 21, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Godiva, Starbucks, The Body Shop, American Eagle, Pacsun, Bath and Body works, Gamestop, Sears, Ms. Fields, Claire's, Hollister, pink and a whole bunch of other stores that lean toward my age group with my family and friends. The food court is amazing as well! They just added Chipolte :D! I love Chipolte! They have California Pizza Kitchen, Chipolte, Chick 'Fil A, Some Chinese place, PB's burgers, Ruby Tuesdays, Sbarro's, etc! I love this mall and I love the atmosphere. They always have little exhibits there as well! Like one time my mom and I were walking around and there was a costume exhibit from the movies! They had the children from the Sound of Music's costumes there and I believe they had the music man and many many more. It really is a wonderful mall. Most recent visit: 2 days ago afterschool.

2  Thank Christina P