“I love this mall!”
Review of The Gardens Mall

The Gardens Mall
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Okay, considering I have lived in South Florida for all of my 13 years, I grew up with this mall my entire life. I go a lot with my friends and to be honest, the sales are the best! The stores are wonderful! There's a "rich section" of the mall but besides that little area, everything is amazing! I go to Forever 21, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Godiva, Starbucks, The Body Shop, American Eagle, Pacsun, Bath and Body works, Gamestop, Sears, Ms. Fields, Claire's, Hollister, pink and a whole bunch of other stores that lean toward my age group with my family and friends. The food court is amazing as well! They just added Chipolte :D! I love Chipolte! They have California Pizza Kitchen, Chipolte, Chick 'Fil A, Some Chinese place, PB's burgers, Ruby Tuesdays, Sbarro's, etc! I love this mall and I love the atmosphere. They always have little exhibits there as well! Like one time my mom and I were walking around and there was a costume exhibit from the movies! They had the children from the Sound of Music's costumes there and I believe they had the music man and many many more. It really is a wonderful mall. Most recent visit: 2 days ago afterschool.

2  Thank Christina P

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Beautiful landscaping outside and beautiful inside. Pricey stores upstairs but great to window shop. Not crowded but a nice place to walk around.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I really enjoyed going to the Gardens Mall. It had places like Abercrombie and Fitch, Lilly Pulitzer, LOFT, Banana Republic, M.A.C., Bath and Body Works, Billabong, Coach, Build a Bear, Ruby Tuesdays, California Pizza Kitchen, H&M, Justice, Tiffany and Co., Gymboree, Teavana, Starbucks, and more! It was a very clean mall.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

It's the best, really. Always really nice to walk around this mall and look around the shops, being careful not to spend too much. So many stores here, and nice fountains. It seems to go on forever.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Such a great mall. There is so many beautiful shops, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry a shoppers paradise. This is also physically beautiful mall, well maintained and clean. Overall a very nice safe experience.