“Fun for the whole family!”

Cool Beans Indoor Playground & Cafe
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Beans Indoor Playground & Cafe is much more than just an Indoor Playground. Cool Beans is designed to offer a stimulating environment for children and a relaxing, cozy oasis for adults. We are an enrichment center offering a variety of classes & special events. We have a gourmet cafe serving healthy & fresh food items and specialty coffees around the clock. We've won awards for having a spectacular party venue for kids of all ages. Not only are we a Playground and a Cafe, but we are also a boutique toy store featuring unique gift items and treasured toy finds. We have a convenient schedule with open play time 7 days per week.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The kids loved this place! The indoor playground was engaging for the kids, and they met new playmates. The staff was very accomodating and very friendly. Ask for the Stuyvesant Brew, excellent! We will definately be coming back....enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Cool Beans Indoor Playground & Cafe

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

It isn't really big but our one year old had fun for over three hours playing here. Most things are suitable for large children but their is also a playpen for the smallest kids.

Our son played everywhere but we had to stay close because he thinks that he's older then he really is.

For parents theirs no charge but don't forget socks if you want to follow your kid in the playground.

Socks and signing of a waiver is mandatory. They also don't allow children which are sick to play.

Friendly staff, most play things are somewhat older but that's to expect with all those kids playing around.

1  Thank mafootje
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We really enjoyed our visit. The staff was friendly, food was very good, and the playground was a blast. The facility was clean and comfortable. Kids loved it! We look forward to going again soon.

1  Thank kpdman
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We were on holiday at Palm Beach Shores and I found Cool Beans while searching the internet for things to do with kids on a rainy day. It's very spacious, with lots of equipment for children to play on/with and plenty of costumes for dressing up, which our daughter duly did. She loved her time there.

The cafe offers a wide variety of food and refreshments, which we sampled. However, while we didn't object to paying for socks, charging us $10 each to go into the play area was a bit too much. At our local equivalent in the UK, is $8 per child and the parents are admitted free.

That said, we have no hestitation in recommending Cool Beans

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Don't be fooled by the title of this review, the quality of the indoor playground looked amazing. If you have kids in Palm Beach Gardens, then this would be one of the best places to take them to run off some extra energy. There were plenty of cute toys and items for sale, and they seemed to have a multitude of activities throughout the week to accommodate families, mothers of tots, and even special needs children. Hats off to them. As someone who has worked in the Children's entertainment industry for 7 years, I really appreciate the effort that went into making the younger half of their clientele satisfied.

However. . .

If you are looking for a coffee shop, look someplace else. IMaybe I'm being picky, and I would accept that as I know I'm a bit of a coffee snob, but I found the "cafe" part of this establishment severely lacking. I purchased a vanilla cappuccino and my friend bought a caramel macchiato. I don't know if the employee was new, but her drinks were sub par at best. Honestly, I've bought better coffee at McDonalds. The decor of the "Adult" cafe section was very inviting, and I think if they learned to serve a decent espresso they would be able to market to a greater number of patrons at Downtown Gardens. If this is truly the Coffee Shop they want to pretend to be, then they should take some lessons at Harolds or Coasters coffee, because there isn't a starbucks at Downtown in the Gardens, and they could make a decent mount of money by serving a real cup of coffee. Like I mentioned before, I'm probably being too severe, but a place that markets itself as a playground for kids/cafe for adults REALLY should work on the effort to keep their adults satisfied with the quality of their coffee. Maybe I'll come back for another cup just to give them another chance, but the reality is because I usually don't have children in tow, I would rather go to the french bistro across the way and pay more $$ for a decent caffeine fix.