“Had two good meals during this visit to Palm Beach Gardens”

Toojay's Gourmet Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was introduced to this place for the first time during my last stay in the PGA National area. My first visit was so good that I found myself there again just a few days later. The Mediterranean Ciabatta sandwich is fantastic! I look forward to trying that one again on my next opportunity. The chicken Capri is another good entree that I tried. Their menu is so large and varied that you will find something that you are in the mood for. Give it a try when you are in the Palm Beach Gardens area. It is located in the Downtown complex just east of I-95.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were a group of 10 at dinner, and nothing fazed this excellent staff. They were courteous and efficient and got everyone's orders correctly. We had fresh turkey dinners that were accocmpanied with choice of soup or salad (onion soup was yummy) and mashed potatoes, veggies and cranberry sauce. Others had the shrimp salad platter, tuna melts, tuna salad sandwich, fried chicken from children's menu, blintzes, etc. Rye bread is exceptional, soft on the inside with a crisp crust. Everyone was happy and portions were large. Prices are reasonable. They do not take reservations.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you are in a hurry or want something to take back to your hotel room, their deli is terrific. Plenty to choose from and good portions for your money. Not a 'night club' - but rather a simple place with good service and good food.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoy going to the Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter Locations. The tuna salad is one of the best around. If you need a quick and delicious birthday cake, this is the deli to run and pick up that special cake. The carrot cake and the banana cake are amazing. The service is very friendly at both these locations. I also recommend the cheese blintzes and the chicken noodle soup.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had not been in this area for a few years and had to return to this terrific deli chain. Great prices and food for all meals. You cannot beat their half sandwich and soup-- wonderful matzo ball soup and a gigantic half corn beef sandwich on delicous rye bread (so much meat that if you get extra rye bread you can make another sandwich!). Also cases with great deli items to go.