“My Kids Found this Winner”

Hiroki Japanese Buffet
Cuisines: Japanese
Lake Park
“My Kids Found this Winner”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is an excellent Japanese Buffet, but with all the soup choices, 24 DIFFERENT kinds of sushi, sashimi, seaweed salad, meaty ribs & other appetizers, I never made it to the main courses. On my 1st walk around I spotted baby clams in black bean sauce, but ran out of room before I could try them. My 1 year old grand daughter spent the night pigging out on tofu, miso soup, & rice noodles until she was too full for ice cream or a cookie. Watch what you give kids though. The pasta salad was too spicy for her. The price is high, but they give you a lot for the money. It is really worth a return trip.

• Visited May 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
“Much better than expected”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We do not usually like buffets. We had a party of 4 and walked in without a reservation. Restaurant was spacious and clean. There was plenty of sushi and sashimi all of which was freshly made and replenished while we were there. There was a variety of other foods for those who do not eat sushi or sashimi and there was a chef for preparation of hibachi style foods.

Visited April 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Frequent Guests”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I go there about every 2 weeks because they have earned my patronage and have maintained the standards that made me a regular. Great value for the price. Just try it and you may like it.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“I'll be back...”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

...it was a pleasent experience.
The food was fresh and tasty and the price was reasonable. Great sushi and cooked food alike.
The restaurant was ultra clean and in a nice, easy to find, location.The bathrooms were not typical of an all you can eat buffet, they were clean and organized.
Our waitress was attentive but had a bit of an attitude. This was certainly not enough to ruin the experience.
Being the food lovers we are, we would recommend Hiroki to anyone who likes this type of food.
Enjoy

• Visited January 2013
West Palm Beach
“Great place for a variety and excellent food.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We tried this spot one night when we were wanting something different than the usual steak and seafood restaurant and we were VERY pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and kept at the proper temperatures (hard for some buffets to do) and the choices were fantastic. The sushi bar was one of the best we've seen for a long time! Everything was extremely clean and the service was excellent. We can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2013